Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Gone? Dude he's been gone since he raided the bank! Before that really, but that's when it finally hit me.

Nirtixx- you pissed me off with your censorship but I'm glad you're finally out of that train wreck. Hopefully you can finally see Brad for what he is. The guy is delusional
Convo the more I worked with them I thought about what you told me that day I was on Teamspeak not wanting to believe you.... I still am not sure what they are up to. The "team" only is making the game. There is much going on that is shut out, like how the lore team shut out one person for asking why is it there are 9 gods with 8 being good and 1 being "neutral."

I started documenting things when Montreseur left... I asked Sparkle why she said he found another job non-chlant like she did not care. Montreseur was Joppa and Radash combined. He was better at what BOTH do. I am not saying this to dis it is just true. Joppa is a nice guy, but Montreseur's music was amazing. Regardless of the reason, she did not care that he was leaving one bit. I doubted her reasons were true, at that point it was clear Sparkle was chasing people off. She chases them off just like the 170 employees over 9 years Visions has had.

Speaking of Visions and PAntheon. I know you guys are good at looking stuff up. HAve you noticed nowhere on the internet outside the Pantheon website does she mention Pantheon? I see tons of places since she has joined the team endorsing Visions though.....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cally/comments

This is a kickstarter she pledged to in August... I am not sure what idiot pledged to this as he does not really make clear what he is pushing other than to "fail epically" Regardless she makes a point to mention Visions in her comments. Does she know she is paid (she is one of those volunteers) to endorse Pantheon?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We were so blown away by the Harry and the Henderson's race that we forgot about the part where Sparkling says Canadina is possessed by demons.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
We were so blown away by the Harry and the Henderson's race that we forgot about the part where Sparkling says Canadina is possessed by demons.
I know her a bit... This one might be true
biggrin.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Shes probably trying to cannibalize the project in order to get McQuaid, all exiting money, "momentum", and assets to make some sort of gross Visions / Pantheon hybrid, strong arming Brad and chasing away all infidels associated with the project. In time those 8 gods will get whittled down to 1 and the only class will be cleric, but with no magic lol. The You Testament MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo the more I worked with them I thought about what you told me that day I was on Teamspeak not wanting to believe you.... I still am not sure what they are up to. The "team" only is making the game. There is much going on that is shut out, like how the lore team shut out one person for asking why is it there are 9 gods with 8 being good and 1 being "neutral."

I started documenting things when Montreseur left... I asked Sparkle why she said he found another job non-chlant like she did not care. Montreseur was Joppa and Radash combined. He was better at what BOTH do. I am not saying this to dis it is just true. Joppa is a nice guy, but Montreseur's music was amazing. Regardless of the reason, she did not care that he was leaving one bit. I doubted her reasons were true, at that point it was clear Sparkle was chasing people off. She chases them off just like the 170 employees over 9 years Visions has had.

Speaking of Visions and PAntheon. I know you guys are good at looking stuff up. HAve you noticed nowhere on the internet outside the Pantheon website does she mention Pantheon? I see tons of places since she has joined the team endorsing Visions though.....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cally/comments

This is a kickstarter she pledged to in August... I am not sure what idiot pledged to this as he does not really make clear what he is pushing other than to "fail epically" Regardless she makes a point to mention Visions in her comments. Does she know she is paid (she is one of those volunteers) to endorse Pantheon?
That's been the issue all along with pantheon. Nobody from the dev side of the house, minus a few guys in the beginning... have been all in for pantheon. It's always been that way and Brad has remained the shining example of it. Does Brad really think we believe he's giving the project 110%? These people don't care nor know how to make a game like the one we all backed on KS.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I wonder if Pantheon spies watch this thread and are freaking out that the end game raid mobs (fuzzy trolls) have been leaked

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just read a quote I skipped over before. Apparently Sparkling hates Halloween as it's a pagan filth holiday. We absolutely must make something for her
smile.png