Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Unfortunately, if he actually had enough money to give back the money he took, he probably would have put pantheon out of its misery by now....... then again maybe not.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Brad should really post here and put all these rumors and fake concept art to rest (did sparkles mimic the fuzzy troll on her own snizz?)

Brad please post here. Come on. We are junkies that need our next fix. Nirrtix set the bar high. I don't know if anything but you can give me that feeling again.
Brad can come... but he cannot refute the skype chats of Sparkle dissing the communty from my first post... He cannot refute how he called her posts on facebook "religion." Granted he can say those are not Pantheon lore, but I do not lie... Sparkle drew them... she was proud of them... we were dumbfounded that she was. He cannot refute that chat with me where she said Canadina had "demons". I posted the rest of my page to show that it was legit. I am not a good photo editor.... I also would be ashamed if those fuzzy trolls were my art.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I bet she put them on her own fridge and just stood there with her arms crossed smiling. Then her husband came into the kitchen, saw them, and fucked her right there on the spot!

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
This thread delivers. I wake up and see a full fucking page of Nirrtix posts, with like skype logs, allegations of fake forums accounts and a rigged money counter, nirrtix's daring tale of leaking info to rerolled, and even a Salty reference. God bless you.
well to say it was rigged I do not know... broken yes... why do you think it always hovered around a number that could not be possible with all the leavings of the members. I actually thought Salty was one of the most dedicated members of the community. He seemed commited, when his account went blue you would figure Brad would notice, I did.... I know you guys have history with him. I only know him so well so I am not going to get into that stuff... Pantheon wise his leaving meant volumes.

Buddha Bless You Big Flex :p

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Just read back and saw the pic of the trolls... Oh. My. God. I shouldn't be laughing at this at work, people are going to think I'm crazy.

That's some quality entertainment. Thanks, Nirrtix.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Salty is a massive, massive troll. He probably got bored and wandered off in search of more lulz.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Salty is a massive, massive troll. He probably got bored and wandered off in search of more lulz.
Well I only knew him so much... I mostly just knew he was a orange member from when the site opened until about a few weeks ago... he was pretty active in the forums, though his manner of speaking and defending the game was kinda odd and aggressive (assuming he meant any of it at all.)

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If it's true that Req is hosting the Pantheon site ( i believe someone posted that proof a while ago) then Salty may not have even been paying for that orange title. They are best buds and it would be pretty easy for Salty to get that access for free.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think Tyen was trolling Pantheon. He's a huge EQ fan and was probably very serious about supporting Pantheon in the beginning.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Do not get me wrong I actually am a Libertarian. I jsut do not mix religion with politics (and neither belong in business.) I agree it was nutty they thought Bill CLinton was the "Anti-christ", heck they think Obama is. I do not like Obama and I do not believe that. Y2K I remember them coming to where I worked and tell me it was the end of the world... I was like meh... as to the demons... many christians do not believe in angels and demons....
Yep, I realize that too. I do think a lot of religious communities have groups like that though, lurking beneath the surface. 95% of the congregation are normal "show up every sunday" sorts, and the other 20 members are batshit insane and insular. Not unlike many MMO guilds.

Secondary bonus story: One of the kid's moms started this movement convincing everyone else that something in soda was a bill clinton conspiracy to make kids easier to secularize, so she created her own soda made of honey and carbonated water and food coloring or something. It tasted like shit. Almost literally the definition of drinking the kool-aid. She also started selling earthworms to people because they would be needed after the collapse to restore the soil. I remember one day 5-6 people just showing up at her car in the parking lot and making bucket-of-worm sales, while she gave instructions on taking care of them. I wonder how many of those kids ended up remotely normal after leaving that group.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wait Nirrtix, so you are a student working at Target and you had a positon on Pantheon?

No offense, but this just further illustrates how much of a joke Brad is.

Edit - I also hope you know I wasnt serious about the "lies" and "fake concept art". Well it isnt real concept are so would that make it fake? Ahhh fuck you sparkles.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Most christians are like you say exactly... My family and most of my friends are Christian... Sparkle is not what I call Christian. She uses her faith to excuse her actions, kind of like terrorists do in the name of Islam. Maybe she is terrorizing Pantheon....

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She did basically suicide bomb any hope of this game happening.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's another theory, Tyen might have some of his time tied up with that newborn baby he's taking care of too.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey Nirrtix - can you dig up the mermaid art for us. I can't find it anymore.