Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
This thread delivers. I wake up and see a full fucking page of Nirrtix posts, with like skype logs, allegations of fake forums accounts and a rigged money counter, nirrtix's daring tale of leaking info to rerolled, and even a Salty reference. God bless you.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Haha seriously. Spent an hour I should have been reviewing breifings reading this thread from Nirrtix's first post. Gold.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, this thread hit 11 on the hilarious dial after I went to bed. I've given this thread a more apropos title.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was later kicked out of that group, because I refused to denounce and relinquish a megadeth CD of my own free will, and they were worried that the demons that had hold on me would influence the other kids. They were right though, I throw 3 million damage chaos bolts with the power of warlockery, now
cool.png
To be fair, I would say Marty Friedman may have been possessed on that album since he kicks so much ass on it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Brad should really post here and put all these rumors and fake concept art to rest (did sparkles mimic the fuzzy troll on her own snizz?)

Brad please post here. Come on. We are junkies that need our next fix. Nirrtix set the bar high. I don't know if anything but you can give me that feeling again.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Who is Bad McQuaid? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Brad. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick that Brad ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I am sorry i meant I know she lives in Oregon... I was really tired last night... I cannot prove it, but the fact they keep getting accounts of any kind is mind boggling... I think they are making dummy accounts to make it look like Pantheon has more interest than it does. After all they are not saying that certain devs who have been MIA for 3 months are gone. They act like they are still around and working hard. Do not tell me they do not know they are religious about updating that "about us" thread.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Do not get me wrong I actually am a Libertarian. I jsut do not mix religion with politics (and neither belong in business.) I agree it was nutty they thought Bill CLinton was the "Anti-christ", heck they think Obama is. I do not like Obama and I do not believe that. Y2K I remember them coming to where I worked and tell me it was the end of the world... I was like meh... as to the demons... many christians do not believe in angels and demons....

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Actually Brad has talked about another fundraiser.... not a kickstarter, but an indygogo... When that will happen is "when the time is right" I think he wants to make sure enough of the game is made to show off a "good video" (right now they have combat mechanics partially in the game)... I am not quite sure when he plans it, but he definatly wants another. Obviously he will not get a dime from me. He already basically stole $250 from me. As I said before I am a poor student who works at Target... I gave Pantheon about 2 weeks of my pay.... If Brad has any dignity left he will refund me and the others he lied to. I know he will not. he can consider my releasing what I know of NDA material KARMA.