Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
I'm 99% positive Sparkle's relationship to Brad won't affect him in any meaningful way. No one gave a shit he embezzeled $45K or whatever the final sum was, and no one is going to give a shit what some two-bit developer on his volunteer team thinks.
The problem is people do.... a couple months ago the community was coming back.... it is dying again because of her being linked to visions and her ideas.

The last new thread was 2 days ago that i am aware of... almost all of the regulars are gone... She may not be the end all end of the game, but Brad holds a lot of the credit with his also ignoring the community and breaking of promises.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
well i have no more to post really... that was one i meant to post on day one...

In the future I can do that..
smile.png

I know you guys think she is nutty before I came along what is bad is she talks like that to the Developers too. Notice how all of the Developers she hired (save a couple) have left already. Brad held on to the original dev team for much longer than she has.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Sparkle's views could possibly damage the project if it were reported on a mainstream gamer site, what with all the controversy regarding gamergate right now.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sparkle's views could possibly damage the project if it were reported on a mainstream gamer site, what with all the controversy regarding gamergate right now.
The thing is, the project is a complete and utter joke, so Sparkle being a Christard has very little impact. With or without her, the project has been a complete disaster from the moment that Kickstarter went up.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Welp, I think all of the Nirrtix lulz are well beyond dried up. Time for this thread to hibernate for another 6 months before something interesting happens again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hopefully a new revision of the Fuzzy Bradsquatch comes out soon.

delirium_sl

shitlord
The thing is, the project is a complete and utter joke, so Sparkle being a Christard has very little impact. With or without her, the project has been a complete disaster from the moment that Kickstarter went up.
This

Edit: Fixed to appease the OCD stricken readers.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
And when that time comes. ...we will be here. We will be ready. Until then, good night sweet prince. Ye shall be awoketh when thine time is readyith

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"The thing is, the project is a complete and utter joke, so Sparkle being a Christard has very little impact. With or without her, the project has been a complete disaster from the moment that Kickstarter went up. "

This

Do You Even Quote?

DYEQ?

I may be a little OCD.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Soygen you are right.... These posts are well known on gamer websites anyhow. I told you guys because I know people who are not members read this site. I have also been linking this site all over where I can. Sadly I am banned on MMORPG.com, but I know much what I would have said (minus the skype threads) is known there. What I do not get is how the current devs of Pantheon do not realize it is Vaporware. The graphics of the game are nothing spectacular. Radaash should stick to working on Visions, at least he can improve the graphics there....

The kickstarter was horrible also.... it seemed so half assed that even big EQ and old-school gamer communities could not save it. Then the money mess came. More than half the active posters then canceled thier accounts. Those of us that stayed stayed out of hope some of were still kinda skeptical. For while things seemed to turn around, but sparkle cam in on the "Three strikes thread" where Kilsin and Chamm were talking about Fuzzy Trolls, teleporters being in game, and other things. Sparkle locked the thread, and gave some explosive rant how they were insulting her religion (one for the ages.) Brad unlocked it and gave his piece denying all the rumors about fuzzy trolls, teddybears and said teleporters may or may not be in game. Then the thread continued and Sparkle randomly locked the thread again saying it got out of hand. Truthfully it was not, they were discussing the issues and voicing they did not want those in game.

As a result of her doing that many members left Pantheon. She rarely posts now despite her claims to be a "good moderator". The thread where she discussed Kilsin and Chaap and dissed the community was referring to her first lockage of the three strikes thread. Even Blue disagreed with her locking it.

I prowled many gaming sites to get the feel on the communities views of Pantheon. I tried to explain how they were wrong about the game. More and more I could not explain how they were wrong. The main consensus on the sites is Pantheon is Vaporware. Many say it is a con job. It is a matter of time before a big gaming news site posts that.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Welp, I think all of the Nirrtix lulz are well beyond dried up. Time for this thread to hibernate for another 6 months before something interesting happens again.
I wish I had more to give .... eventually Kyndread will quit again... hopefully he comes and shows his side... that is a matter of time. I do not know why he sticks with that project knowing what he knows (which is more than me.) I do know his history shows he does not like much of what has happened in the past.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wish I had more to give .... eventually Kyndread will quit again... hopefully he comes and shows his side... that is a matter of time. I do not know why he sticks with that project knowing what he knows (which is more than me.) I do know his history shows he does not like much of what has happened in the past.
I think it's less fun when we bash this topic over the head with some-what privately leaked skype logs. I think we're done with those.

We already know these people are daft. No amoutn of skype transcripts are going to drive that point home harder than it's been driven. (I mean at least the kid out of high-school is getting in the scene, which is respectable, it's just shitty he's learning the hard way right off the bat)

The kid seems alright. I'd like to see some of the work he's done.

delirium_sl

shitlord
I think Brad has screwed his reputation so bad that it has put him in such a desperate situation that he will do anything to try and make this game. Including hiring and hanging onto delusional people like Sparkling to make it happen. He does not care what the cost, he has to make this game somehow or like other have said, he will be back to working a regular job outside of the industry. I think the thought of that alone is what is driving him to the insanity that is Visionary realms.

From the get go, you had all these former AAA MMO vets sitting around expecting the fans the throw money at them on name alone before they put an ounce of work into anything. That really is a slap in the face to the fan base. I understand that many of these former devs had families, bills, etc. But if you are serious about trying to get your idea off the ground, than you do what is neccessary to make it happen. If Brad truly is "deep in code land" now as he puts it, he could have been back in August of 2013 when he started teasing about this project and actually had something to show for it.

Truth is Brad probably is deep in "coke land" and therefore is relying on all these volunteers to build the game for him at which point he can then try to sell the game to turn a profit. Just like VG, and great oppertunity has been wasted.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
things didnt have to turn out this way. its just more of the same with brad, either the dude is some needy creeper or he completely flakes off. i dunno if he is getting stoned or is sitting in a corner staring at the wall , but its not a good business model. if he had disclosed that he has some mental problem and is seeing a therapist, i would have given this project a better than nil chance of ever seeing the light of day

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Brad should have just stayed at SoE. He was probably a regular game designer but him being back with EQ def helped the sales of the shitty cotf expac

Vitality

HUSTLE
Brad should have just stayed at SoE. He was probably a regular game designer but him being back with EQ def helped the sales of the shitty cotf expac
I don't think he could live with SOE pidgeon holing him into being a community manager like they have with all the other failed devs.

He's got too big of an ego for that.