Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Convo she was just following orders.

rrr_img_78128.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am not 100% sure what you mean by censorship... I never deleted threads or posts on the Pantheon site... that is Blue and Sparkles way of dealing with things. I locked a couple threads at most. In the past 2 months I did nothing on the site for one simple reason. I was only there gathering information. The three strikes thread and Monty leaving were the end of my truly caring about Pantheon. The game has no future without a someone to fund the game and no one would fund the game with her on board.
It's ancient history but I'm pretty sure you played the biggest role in my banning lol.

My bigger point and i tried to make a long time ago, none of you guys were qualified to handle the roles you were in. It's not a knock at you, as much as its just another example of brads ineptness at being a leader, manager, whatever. And the cycle continues...

I'm not looking for an apology. Your humble pie was enough for me

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
p.s. I got a PM from a SOE employee confirming my assessment of Brad's departure and interaction with Smed, nbd.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
wait 4 moar deets

atm it confirms the suspicion that Brad and Smed had lunch and Brad poured his little soul out about Pantheon and his comeback and Smed looked at him like he had a dick and kilo of coke strapped to his forehead and was like "lol good luck w/ that p.s. ur still fired."

Vitality

HUSTLE
Papa smed is the Godfather man... Can't cross him twice.

Higby/Luperza(margaret) And Georgeson the Pony walkin that line right now.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Is that why Luperza is no longer the EQ2 CM? She was just put in charge a few months ago
She was pretty heavy into the CM and twitch streaming of Planetside 2 after she got downgraded from "Battle Flow Design" or whatever, some wizardry online abortion after that, didn't hear about the EQ2 thing but fk I think she's getting into trouble with smed over there man..

Doesn't surprise me that Smed would giveth and taketh away from Brad in similar fashion.

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
It's ancient history but I'm pretty sure you played the biggest role in my banning lol.

My bigger point and i tried to make a long time ago, none of you guys were qualified to handle the roles you were in. It's not a knock at you, as much as its just another example of brads ineptness at being a leader, manager, whatever. And the cycle continues...

I'm not looking for an apology. Your humble pie was enough for me
Convo I never called for anyone to be banned... I know plenty of people who are here like Rhet and others who were not banned (to my knowledge.) I do not believe in banning. I have asked the devs namely Brad to discuss issues when they were needed. But all I ever intended was them to explain away the problem. I can say "Pantheon is not Visions" like i did that one time. I purposely linked to the Visions kickstarter because it was so hilarious.

I know of plenty of people who irritated me at times what were not banned. Rhet for instance was not, Evil Reigns had to have pissed Brad et al off I do not think he was banned. I loved his "Praise Satan" post on the three strikes thread.

No we were not. I had managed guilds and stuff before, but for the issues at hand very few on the team are qualified. I tend to think I handled most situations decently, but the problem is as mods we had questions thrown at us we could not answer as we had no knowledge. Brad who did was often MIA.

Well I appreciate your giving me another chance. I am no longer blinded by the hero worship...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
waiting for follow up pms idk when that'll be or if my additional deet request will be accepted

the source in question is a solid guy, so we'll see

I wonder how hard Smed cringed when Brad wrote on his website about their lunch and how Smed was visibly excited.
roflmao

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Smed was just excited that his mozzarella sticks arrived and Brad misinterpreted. Awkward.