Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
erronius be all like*view more forum posts from Flex*

p.s. ur avatar scares my kid haha "noo the pancake man D:"

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Naw, I knew I had 2 days or so of thread to catch up on so I just opened up notepad while I read.

I was kinda hoping for some sort of Pantheon plane crash that I had missed, or something.
frown.png

Ceythos_sl

shitlord
I'll tell you this right now...if they make Pantheon into an actual game, it has FFA gameplayGENIUS
I'd be surprised if there ends up being PvP at all at this point. If they do end up including it, it will be either an afterthought or likely left to wither post-launch. I was the only one all for including PvP and designing it side-by-side with the rest of the game - all I had to do was mention PvP and you could feel everyone else's eyes rolling.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Smed randomly started following me on Twitter after I bashed SOE for dealing with Yogscast. Maybe he'd notice if I sent him a link.

I don't know though, I feel like containing the amount of stupid shit I've said in this thread is a good idea.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I'd be surprised if there ends up being PvP at all at this point. If they do end up including it, it will be either an afterthought or likely left to wither post-launch. I was the only one all for including PvP and designing it side-by-side with the rest of the game - all I had to do was mention PvP and you could feel everyone else's eyes rolling.
I'd be surprised if there ends up being a game at all at this point.

iannis

Musty Nester
No, none of us want this poor mockery of a 2000-01 slowly crumbling guild board dramafest that you guys are pretending is a game. If that was what you took away from "peeking" at this thread you misunderstand.

You people are fucking stupid and we are making fun of you. That is the only entertainment this project will ever provide.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
d846e12d4a.jpg

Side note; I would play a game that has the same content as EQ1 as it was in 2001, except done in the EQN/Landmark/PS2 engine. Hell, even throw in some voxels so we can dig tunnels in Sebilis. I'd be truly okay with that.

What I would not be okay with, however, is Pantheon. Mainly because there's a lack of direction for the project.

iannis

Musty Nester
Tyenbots are getting pretty sophisticated. If you just scan that, it looks like there is a comment string. But if you read it, it does make about as much sense as a dickpill email.

Are they working on procedurally generated facebook posts now?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to be honest, i would totally play any game that has that sparkling version of a fuzzy troll, even if it was some shockwave pvp game somebody cobbled together in a few hours i would laugh my ass off all day. ya know thats what MMOs are lacking, games that are funny. too bad Douglas Adams died, i think he could have helped develop one hell of an MMO based off of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy if he was so inclined. he was an exceptional world builder.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
fucking lol at double spacing after punctuation
I'm more surprised that site allowed it or didn't just ignore the double spacing altogether than I am surprised that someone used double spacing. It isn't as if people doublespacing is exactly a rare occurrence or anything.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Brad can just change the name to Christeon and give the old Dev team Pantheon and let them have a shot at it?

JonJon_sl

shitlord
I want one of the few loyal Pantheon supporters to register here and defend the project

S/he ain't "hoppin" out of anything. Other than a Waffle House... Maybe...

Side note... I've been drinking heavily and I have managed to produce more than Pantheon has to date. Nirtix, we need more fuzzy trolls! Tell Canada to come over and provide us with more entertai....information!