Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I negged you, but you blamed Melvin. Two reasons: you care way too much about an arbitrary point system and also you banned my thisisgoing2rock account which hurt me right in the heart. I don't think you're here for any set amount of time, maybe you're just drunk and decided to show up deep in the morning when nobody would be around and act all weird?

Fuck off with the Pantheon and caring crap. If you knew the history, you'd know a lot of people were invested in the idea before the shitshow started. Hell, I even helped run a fan forum for a bit.

Honest questions, answer or don't. Does the team ever look at the project and question what exactly it is that they're doing? Outside of the your own gates (where even they are getting cranky), there are two opinions about Pantheon: "Fucking LOL" or "what's a Pantheon?"

Do you guys consider yourselves real, actual developers and do you have any idea, beyond playing with Unity, how to make an actual game or in this case an MMO?

How toxic is Lauren? You guys (including Brad) do understand that someone so insane will never be able to separate themselves from their warped reality, right? I actually emailed Brad about that a while back but he never responded. Pretty sure he despises everyone here at this point.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
We are all passionate about bringing the true old school experience into this new era. If the skeptics would just give us a chance, we can do it.
1) Nobody agrees what the "true old school experience" even is. If there are 10 people passionate about it, and you deliver anything that makes 3 of them happy, the other 7 are going to be deeply personally offended by the fact that you slapped them in the face with your sorry excuse of a flaccid penis. You will never please all 10 of the people that give a shit about a "true old school experience".

2) You're not going to deliver shit. You can't do it.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I wasn't really offended, I just wanted to be funny. I'll just stick to calling her Sparkles, which you didn't really address my question but I wouldn't expect you to disobey mama. I mean invested as a potential fanbase that this game so desperately needed.

But also, yeah, financially, too. I had money on the Kickstarter that I pulled on the off chance it successfully funded. A lot of people here had some loot stacked up for it.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Finally...somebody I recognize. Hi Gogojira. First of all her name is Laurene. Whats up with you guys misspelling names, do you get off on it or something? Now, on to the banning. You serious bro, you make some fake-o account, and don't even bother to change your IP and you are hurt that you got caught? Oh and its "this is gonna rock" You gotta at least get it right. Anyway.

BTW, by invested in the game, do you mean on the KS where no one was charged? I wouldn't call that invested. You want to know what's an investment? Investing your time day after day to a project you care about doing whatever you can to keep it going.

Oh and we know what we are doing. We are following Brad's vision. We are bringing it to life. Maybe instead of giving up on the fansite you were helping with how about doing something useful and keep it going?

Do we know what we are doing? Yes. Making a bad ass hardcore old school MMO. BTW, stock unity assets are common, I've looked at some competitors and they use some stock assets as well.

Oh and he doesn't despise you guys, I don't know where you get that. We wish you'd all be on board with what we are doing. We are trying our best. You know its funny, we all have a very similar goal in mind, but some people would rather spend their energy knocking it and making jokes than actually contributing. Imagine what we could all do if we worked together.
If you guys can make a game on the same level as pong I'd be shocked.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
If you guys can make a game on the same level as pong I'd be shocked.
Basically this.

Based on what background do you expect anyone to believe you're capable of creating an MMO? The closest thing you guys have got is Visions which looks like a hilarious parody of a videogame. So, here's my next question. Who is allactivelyon the team and what experience do they have?

Maybe your heart is in the right place, but Brad isn't exactly working with a bunch of scrappy game developers.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Melvin, you talk of the trolls as if they are actually in the game. So what about those drawings. Its not going to be in the game so whatever. I can draw some stick figures and bring up to the team we should have a stick figure race. Doesn't mean its going to happen.
Now this is some bullshit right here. Those fuzzy trolls are the best fucking idea that you guys have had. They fucking better be in the game!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Gogojira, its not about the money. I haven't gotten shit. Its about the game man. The game you heard about. The game everyone was promised so long ago. Are you telling me you are no longer interested? I answer to myself, and I'm here to give you the facts man. What is it that you didn't see in the KS that you wanted to see. Yes the money didn't come pouring in, but what was it that bothered you where you felt you had to pull it?
Not wanting to speak for anyone else, but I wanted to see, you know, an actual kickstarter...