Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well when the highlight of your career was something you did over 15 years ago, you tend to keep on doing that thing. al pacino did scent of a woman over 20 years ago and he is still doing that hooohaa shit.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_79214.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Random topic: My EQ memories include dying in the Lavastorm Mountains, dying in Nektulos Mountains, dying in ECL, dying in WCL, dying in the northern Desert of Ro, and dying in the southern Desert of Ro.

I wasn't very MMO savvy back then
frown.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I remember the first time I went to Kunark to exp in LOIO and forgot to get bound in town. Was still bound in GF oops.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Random topic: My EQ memories include dying in the Lavastorm Mountains, dying in Nektulos Mountains, dying in ECL, dying in WCL, dying in the northern Desert of Ro, and dying in the southern Desert of Ro.

I wasn't very MMO savvy back then
frown.png
Awww, 'bisi. Are you one of the players I would help out for a bit, but then after the 3rd or 4th fail, I would /q out and go do something else for an hour?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I begged without shame in my first months. I thought I was the shit, ballin in a set of bronze and some loose pp clankin in my pockets.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I remember being a level 2 ogre in vanilla EQ and coming across a guy killing the bouncers. I thought he must be the baddest motherfucker around. I asked him if I could loot the corpses and he was cool with it so I sat there for 2+ hours looting bracers, short swords, and bucklers or whatever the fuck they had. That was a good day.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nirrtix posts remind me of when the first girl i "really loved" broke up with me

I realized she was not the idealized version I always wanted her to be. It all made me really angry, confused, and depressed. I still wanted her to somehow turn back into that person she never was and get back with me at the same time.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
idk if hes a tranny or what. I was referring to how he/she has reacted since leaving pantheon.

Brad really hurt him, Nirtix sees him for what is he now. Yet he clearly is super emotional and wants things to "go back" to his fucked up relationship with brad and pantheon.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
idk if hes a tranny or what. I was referring to how he/she has reacted since leaving pantheon.

Brad really hurt him, he sees him for what is he now. Yet he clearly is super emotional and wants things to "go back" to his fucked up relationship with brad and pantheon.
The Ray Rice's of the world need someone to beat on...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I figured there would be some tranny connoisseurs in this thread who'd be able to outline what Nirtixx is all about

anyway

yeah this reeks of middle school sweet heart breakup.