Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
From the pic, it looks more like he responded within 4 hours, not 2 days.

Also your posts never seem to flow with the rest of the thread. It's like a bunch of people discussing a topic and then you just vomit up the same information over and over randomly.
Hon I posted that 2 days before... on his e-mail...

he also did nothing about it until I quit over a week later...

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hon I posted that 2 days before... on his e-mail...

he also did nothing about it until I quit over a week later...
I don't feel every boss should immediately fire any person who expresses a personal opinion that might not please everyone. Particularly when that person is not a real "public figure" or face of the company and its on some personal webpage.

Brad has fucked up alot of shit in his time. But I don't think he really handled this too bad.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad has always been weird with religious stuff. Back on the old VG beta boards circa 2005 he was arguing for a literal Noah's Ark in one of the off-topic threads.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What's wrong with letting a trans girl suck your dick? Line up gals, I'm open for business!

iannis

Musty Nester
Don't ask don't tell. It's not gay if I didn't know you had a penis.

This is why you have orgies in the dark. The day after you've been buttfucked there is still a reasonable doubt. No judge would convict.

iannis

Musty Nester
But then the feels would be backwards. If he's pushing in it'll feel like he's taking it out and if he's on the backstroke it'll feel like he's pushing up in your guts.

That has GOT to make "harder! faster! deeper!" all sorts of confusing.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... I do know that he claims to be in "codeland" and is very hard to get a hold of. I would message him on e-mail, skype, facebook, and it would still take 2 days for him to respond on critical issues...
I think I got this figured out.

Oxycodone = getting his code on = in codeland

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_79364.jpg

Ravage

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the most important bit of info is a new tranny joins RR?
Pretty much, it actually amazes me the amount that seems to get attracted to these boards (foh, morenetz, and RR). I wonder if it's just easier for them to get social interaction this way compared to how they are viewed/accepted wherever they happen to live, or maybe it's just that video games in general give them that needed interaction.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
EQ was great for people with gender issues and so its no surprise we get more tranny posters.
cool with me, more posters the merrier.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya, not like we trying to hook up here anyways. I mean I was more attached to my 3 month spider bro I executed than anyone here.
Would like to get Astro and Araysar and a few others in a bar at once for the night though. Pretty sure I would have my very own real life Simon Peg movie for the effort.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, not like we trying to hook up here anyways. I mean I was more attached to my 3 month spider bro I executed than anyone here.
Would like to get Astro and Araysar and a few others in a bar at once for the night though. Pretty sure I would have my very own real life Simon Peg movie for the effort.
depends on if we are doing beers or hard liquor, if its just beer, ill just get silly and want to take over the karaoke machine. if araysar is there, we probably are gonna be drinking wodka and i cant handle my wodka, i tend to do 80s party movies shit when i get drunk on it.