Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's nice that they foundthat one thingthey do so much better than every other game in the genre so early in their development cycle. I'm so happy for them. Now that they know precisely what their niche is, they can tailor their whole experience to be a perfect fit for their target audience's extra chromosomes. It'll be a match made in Heaven.
I think it's obvious this game is being targeted at home schooled kids currently.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It also seems when a mobile is hitting a PC it does "points" but when a PC is arrows a mobile it does "damage"

So in this case Pantheon is the PC and ReRolled in the mobile I believe

-edit-

I should also state I doubt Pantheon has any enemy movement so technically they shouldn't be called mobiles

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Game is made for the delusional crowd that still thinks eq1 was the greatest game ever made
This delusional crowd.

rrr_img_81382.jpg

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Why doesn't Brad just open an EQEmu server? Seems like it would be a lot more successful and more fun. Well maybe not more fun. This is pretty fun.
I'm sure it would go something like this..

Brad: "What is this...?"
Someone: "Ummmm... the game you co-created?"
Brad: "What's all these letters and numbers?"
Someone: "That's the code... did you even do anything?"
Brad: "Oh sure.. now I remember. Sorry all the Microsoft business crap made it difficult to remember."
Someone: "That was Vanguard."
Brad: "What's that?"
Someone: "The other game you made... after Everquest."
Brad: "After what...? OH, Oh, yeah, that's what I meant."
Someone: "What are you talking about?!? Do you want to make this Classic EQEmu or what?"
Brad: "Shouldn't we clear that with Microsoft?"
Someone: *Facepalm*

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
I love how every thread they post has a 4/5-5/5 star rating, similar to the game they are "creating."

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I love how every thread they post has a 4/5-5/5 star rating, similar to the game they are "creating."
I'd give the entertainment value of talking about this game for the last year alone a 5 star rating, which sadly is 5 more stars than the game itself will ever receive.