Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It won't be today. It won't be tomorrow. But someday, when you least expect it, your stomach will start making the rumblies that only hands will satisfy.

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif
You're making me tingly.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm very seriously surprised that brad hasn't started a Patreon account yet.

Patreon: Support the creators you love

It's the newest trend in giving money to strangers and it's blowing up on the gaming scene. The best part about Patreon is that you are supporting the "creator" not "The game" so he can literally go off his EQ reputation alone! It's tailor fucking made for Brad hell the name even rhymes with the game he's making.

In fact, I'm going to post this to his Facebook.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Update:
"Pre-movie teaser.... must... not... spoil... too... much Hope you enjoy. Purposely not showing some stuff, but what do you guys think?"

rrr_img_81726.jpg

Vittra

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It looks like he took a million screenshots trying to find the perfect animation of that polygon waving lol

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm starting to get legitimately sad that this game while never come out. I think the "finished" product would be so hilarious and having a rerolled crew on the server would be the greatest gaming experience of our generation.

iannis

Musty Nester
This shit is so pathetic. The best thing to happen in a month was when nirtix showed up and used us as a jealous hatefuck to make someone over there angry.

Doesn't matter. Had sex.