Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Brad's Patreon now has THREE patrons donating monthly, Executive Producer a_skeleton_02 is doing work.

That is either a MINIMUM of three dollars a month or a MAXIMUM ofThree Million Dollarsa month.

Since we don't know yet lets just split the difference and assume that each investor is donating half a million a month.

What do we want to name our NPC guys?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, they renewed it pretty quick. It was pointing to a parked godaddy page for a couple of hours.
Genuinely disappointed that:

a. No one jumped on that domain,

b. There isn't a "pantheonrotfl.com".

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's funny b/c his shit is so low budget, it's actually making me think he'll have to produce that beautifully simple game model... EQ

I'm definitely playing
Your screams of anguish when you start playing and the very first quest sends you after 20 Unity Bear Asses will be delightful.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Actually, fuck it. I just registered pantheonrotfl.com and pointed it at this thread.

Might take a while for DNS to catch up.

Edit: Seems to work now. Quite possibly the best $15 I ever spent.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Genuinely disappointed that:

a. No one jumped on that domain,

b. There isn't a "pantheonrotfl.com".
A. Unfortunately, no one could, godaddy has a 42 day grace period on .com domain names, during which different things happen, before it goes to auction. I am sure someone would have jumped all over it if they could have.
B. Thanks for the laugh.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Brad's Patreon now has THREE patrons donating monthly, Executive Producer a_skeleton_02 is doing work.

That is either a MINIMUM of three dollars a month or a MAXIMUM ofThree Million Dollarsa month.

Since we don't know yet lets just split the difference and assume that each investor is donating half a million a month.

What do we want to name our NPC guys?
My vote is: An Emaciated Wizardhawk

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It amuses me that there are Minecraft modders out there getting 1000+ a month from Patreon and all Brad can manage so far is 17 bucks.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
oazNg06.jpg

Deisun_sl

shitlord
How sad is it that this is our only hope for a non-WoW clone mmo in the foreseeable future.
frown.png

I can't believe it's all come down to this

How sad is it that this is our only hope for a non-WoW clone mmo in the foreseeable future.
frown.png

I can't believe it's all come down to this
i can. there's like 10,000 of us in the world that want a game like this. who the fuck is gonna make this game except for Brad washed-up McQuaid