Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hope

2590328-mcquaid.jpg
More like don't drop the soap.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well I found out why all the screenshots of the game look awful, The character brad is playing has zero vision skill.

rrr_img_81996.jpg

I found what the game looks like when you cap your vision stat

big_8174e38a886e63c520a3845a01f09a21ddf5fb40.jpg

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Well I found out why all the screenshots of the game look awful, The character brad is playing has zero vision skill.

rrr_img_81996.jpg

I found what the game looks like when you cap your vision stat

big_8174e38a886e63c520a3845a01f09a21ddf5fb40.jpg
Now that SS actually looks gorgeous. But I'm guessing it would take them 20 years to make the entire game looks like that.

Vitality

HUSTLE
That shit is just skyrim, I see mountain flowers right there. I hate that game so much, I HAD to pick all the mountain flowers on the way to the next area.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I have a bad case of "loot all this shit you'll never use" too.

iannis

Musty Nester
You never know when you're gonna need that pink flower to make a heal potion that you'll save in your bag because you might need it more later.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You never know when you're gonna need that pink flower to make a heal potion that you'll save in your bag because you might need it more later.
Exactly... this is how it all begins.

This is how pantheon has come to be. Brad needs more potion.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
(Dismount, pick flower, mount, ride 10 seconds, repeat) God damn you ADD!!!!!
Every one of my characters ended up with a cupboard that must have been a a gateway for a dimensional rift. I mean how else can you fit 7,000 tons of ingredients inside the bottom half of a china hutch. Dark forces were at work in that world and I don't mean Dragons and daedra. Those pussies had nothing on what was gestating in the back of my medicine cabinet. Think of the horror that could have spawned with all that shit...

It would be a hideous gelatinous blob of troll fat and with 50 giant toes, a set of antlers and 1000 bear claws and saber teeth, covered in flowers and roots for camouflage, infected with vampirism and immune to garlic, emitting fungal spores, traveling on a slick of dwarven oil, shooting bees laced with nightshade from it's honeycombed interior, smelling like 1000 dead fish, and already consumed by a hunger for human flesh.

If pantheon wants to impress me, they should add that as their next enemy. I am sure all of those assets are in Unity already, just slap em together and steal the animations from katamari. Call it "AReroller"