Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
From Brad-

Hi all,
We are going to post a 'What's the Pantheon Plan for 2015' on either the evening of the 4th or on the 5th. Some of the team is still amidst holiday festivities, and we want to cover as much as we can, so I wanted to let you all know the update message won't be until Sunday or Monday. Thanks for your patience!
-Brad

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Happy New Year, and remember...

rrr_img_86910.jpg

Wise words from Human-Elf Wizard Age 75

Ceder_sl

shitlord
From Brad-

Hi all,
We are going to post a 'What's the Pantheon Plan for 2015' on either the evening of the 4th or on the 5th. Some of the team is still amidst holiday festivities, and we want to cover as much as we can, so I wanted to let you all know the update message won't be until Sunday or Monday. Thanks for your patience!
-Brad
Lemme guess, the "plan" is to increase their patreon donators from the last couple of months total of 3 to an astounding 4 by the end of 2015.

I know, I know. Its a rather lofty goal, but I think Brad can make another fake account to add it to the list or perhaps pay salty in bath salts or something to do it.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Hai guys, 2015 is the year of the gnome, plz see attached, though I always have a feeling I'm forgetting something.

rrr_img_87021.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm not new around here, but I'm still not sure if that's a joke.

Please tell me they didn't post that as their own.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how many posts in this thread start with "Please tell me they didn't ..."