<Nazi Janitors>
RAISING TEH BARR

rrr_img_87447.jpg
This isn't from Pantheon, is it?!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Pinheads from American Horror story?
I want to stress that the pic is not from Pantheon that I know of, just a GIS for Premade Unity Asset or something similar. Also it's far too detailed to be a Pantheon asset! /hides

/IfPantheonHasSlashieCommandsI'llBuyItDayUNO

/boggle was my favorite EQ emote

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They've got an announcement countdown. I'm on board. Soygen get that dollar ready.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I'll see Soy's $1 and raise it to $2. I've always wondered what Wizard 101 and Shadowbane mixed would be like. That's what I've always wondered.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Really? Because I've always wondered if I'd be able to stop eating a never ending french fry. That's what I've always wondered.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I am very full of wonder. Get this: Wizard 101 and H1Z1. Everything I wonder about involves Wizard 101. That's what I always wonder.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I read today that the failed music playing class mmo from last year has started up a new kickstarter.
Music MMO Anthymn rebrands and preps Kickstarter campaign | Massively

I also read that silly mmo Salem is still struggling. That's the one where you had to gather for hours and hour to create multiple skills just to learn how to punch anything and unlock combat.

When the music mmo fails again they and Salem should merge with Brad and call the new game Tooteon. You'll spend hours as a pinhead gnome learning to whistle and punching crickets to level.

At the very least Brad will get off his unity addiction.... wait who am I kidding.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You know, at this point I think an intentionally retro graphics design could appeal to a lot of people, but it would have to be layered on top of smooth controls and solid gameplay. Also they'd have to execute retro well. I don't think they'll manage any of that, but some of those unity assets made me think "I could play a game that looked old on purpose".