Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
Comment section in that last link is hilarious with Brad on Facebook asking for screenshots of the VG and EQ user interface, and quest and task systems.
Here we go, Utnayan on the case is exactly what this thread needs to get off life support.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Comment section in that last link is hilarious with Brad on Facebook asking for screenshots of the VG and EQ user interface, and quest and task systems.
How fucking lazy are you? Download your own F2P EQ and look yourself!

That hard working "dev" talent can't find a UI section in Unity assets.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey guys. Can someone send me pictures of the games I "made"? Thanks!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He can't download EQ, that'd take too much time, he's in full-on development mode god damnit.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
He's gonna have to come to this thread to get one.

g43OjHc.jpg

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That could literally be from any MMO ever made. Why does he even need pictures?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not saying that pic isn't from Vanguard(?). I'm saying the UI is so fucking generic looking that I don't really see why he needs pictures of it. Is he looking for inspiration? /laugh

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In that case, we can't have that "full on development mode" fall behind.

Here's your inspiration Brad:

EQUI1.jpg

Make us proud!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was one of the marks against having gigantic fucking zones with absolutely no fucking thing going on in them?

I'm actually a pretty big VG apologist. I feel if they shrunk the scope of the overworld in half it would have been a competent game. At the very least it had by far the best class-to-class interaction in any MMO I've ever played. And disciple and blood mage are the two best classes ever created. Why WoW went with it's gay-and-boring-as-fuck Chi system for it's monks instead of hijacking the combo system from Disciple I'll never know.

Oh yeah then the offensive/defensive target system was tits as well. Really opened up class design that allowed disciple and blood mage to function correctly. Also really made Paladin feel like a Paladin.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Only the truly MMO-desperate dug through all the shit to get to the two or three things that were good in that turd.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
How fucking lazy are you? Download your own F2P EQ and look yourself!

That hard working "dev" talent can't find a UI section in Unity assets.
Yeah one can only shake their head. A screenshot or two to give his "developers", "Here - copy this for the interface systems - I need to take a nap"