Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_88812.png

Hmm. I see.

Vitality

HUSTLE
This thread needs some juice, someone get Brad on Mumble or something.

Maybe I should extend him an invitation to Fked up Friday with Utnayan.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
"This is not meant to be a memoir. Yet, I must share some things about myself.

A few friends of merit have noted that I am in fact reaching the evening of life, and despite the incidental rudeness, I consider prudent their advice to compose a trove of missives directing the well-inclined on how to account for this, my humble ?vault? of the history of Terminus - and a few things beyond."

this is the worst writing in the fucking world. my eyes glazed over immediately, and that's the INTRO TO THE SITE

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yup, pretty bad. It makes my decision to read nothing on the site sound like the right decision.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

A few friends of merit have noted that I am in fact reaching the evening of life, and despite the incidental rudeness, I consider prudent their advice to compose a trove of missives directing the well-inclined on how to account for this, my humble ?vault? of the history of Terminus - and a few things beyond."

this is the worst writing in the fucking world. my eyes glazed over immediately, and that's the INTRO TO THE SITE
Wait, where did you find this? I checked on the keepers site and didn't see it. Link?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

A few friends of merit have noted that I am in fact reaching the evening of life, and despite the incidental rudeness, I consider prudent their advice to compose a trove of missives directing the well-inclined on how to account for this, my humble "vault" of the history of Terminus - and a few things beyond."
rrr_img_89055.jpg

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I imagine an old man with a big beard giving air quotes when he recites the "vault" line. That entire paragraph is pure fucking cheese.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So now Brad is stealing stuff from The Walking Dead?

Dangit I don't think I can, in good conscience, invite him to game on fked up friday if he's going to spoil the fucking show for people.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
go to the store and buy four bottles of robitussin maximum strength cough formula and chug all four