Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So what is my name, or rather - who am I? A fond, departed friend once called me "a loomer of legends", which is bright, but quite unrepeatable. "The Loomer" rings like false gold, which is the worst kind.
hahahaha what the fuck

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Wow that's bad. It reads like a super nerdy junior high student is attempting to write his first, fantasy-themed novella.

A few friends of merit have noted that I am in fact reaching the evening of life, and despite the incidental rudeness, I consider prudent their advice to compose a trove of missives directing the well-inclined on how to account for this, my humble "vault" of the history of Terminus - and a few things beyond."
Holy fucking word salad, someone's never taken even a basic college English Comp. class. How many times do you think whoever wrote that sentence thumbed through his Thesaurus? "A trove of missives"...Christ, I'm literally offended at how try-hard and awful that is. Fucking role-players.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Surely we can some how be one of the Bandit camps right? a Rerolled Bandit Who gets to be the Brigand? I'm hoping I buy my way into being the next Dorn or Dragoon Zytl

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yikes. Their writing just keeps getting better and better. That first paragraph/sentence would make William Faulkner cringe
frown.png