Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Joppa and Monty are streaming their worldbuilding throughout the week, but nothing new really.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Brad,

I know you read this.

Start posting again.
I don't think he can.... Anything he could say would still be in thought and/or theory. Right now they have nothing more, by all appearances, than some amateur (no offense) developers and designers playing in Unity. If you had Unity 5 right now you could easily do a weekly stream of world building and talk about your future "plans".

If Brad is reading this, which he supposedly is, sorry man you just fired and missed. You climbed part of the way up the mountain, had support, had us hooked briefly, and you fell right back down the mountain and you'll have to climb back up to win everyone back. If you do, than kudos to you. Otherwise, something a little more sophisticated and anything more than just building mountains, structures, etc. might be good. Honestly, I forget about this forum a lot of times now with Crowfall and other games generating some hype and the only reason I even look is to see if any trolling or drama is taking place which has been the best part of Pantheon to date.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
A positive article about Pantheon, seems legit
smile.png

http://powerleveled.com/pantheon-ris...hugging-along/