Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Sweet. A response that is an admission that you don't know shit about different mana systems in RPGs.

Thanks for playing.
Tad has a good point. Colored mana is great. Unless you're color blind. Then the game will play exactly the same because coloring mana doesn't fucking matter at all.

See also: mana vs energy vs stamina.

It doesn't matter what you call it or what color it is. TAD.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
PvP in MMO's, unless specifically designed for it, are always bad IMO. WoW had to add in all these rulesets and shit just to make PvP work in their game. I'd prefer if they pretended PvP doesn't exist and not worry about it.
I don't usually agree with Tenks, but when I do you can be damn sure he's right.

rrr_img_93195.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread is teetering on the precipice of the Rickshaw right now. Please right the ship!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Convo, is your avatar representative of all the colors of mana?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If this thread gets Shawed we should launch a Kickstarter to get it moved back. I estimate it will take no less than $75,000.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This thread went almost a week without a single post. Bring Sparkle back!!

Bruman

Golden Squire
There's really nothing coming from the team right now, is there? Are they communicating anything anywhere?
Eh, I assume they're just working on stuff. Progress on software is slow moving - it's why products take years to come out (especially games).

It's a no-win situation, honestly - have weekly updates, and people ignore them, because they're boring because there's nothing major to show, or skip the updates, and have people say "man they're not doing anything!"