Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Pantheon haseverythingin the design. What is your opinion on gender roles in MMOs, Tuco?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That things are much better now than they were before. Back when some 5% of the playerbase was female it was annoying when a community could get derailed by a woman showing up, especially when she played her cards. Now nobody gives a shit if you're a woman because you're one of 10 women in a guild or something.

Vitality

HUSTLE
That things are much better now than they were before. Back when some 5% of the playerbase was female it was annoying when a community could get derailed by a woman showing up, especially when she played her cards. Now nobody gives a shit if you're a woman because you're one of 10 women in a guild or something.
Oh you mean like Natalie over in the Crowfall thread?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The Crowfall team hired some hot local actress or something to do a bunch of marketing videos. It ended up being hilarious and distracting because it turns out a bunch of nerds would rather perv out on a girl than a bunch of old nerds trying to sell hopium.

The parallel Vitality brought up to what I said in this thread isn't too off course, but the difference is we're playing a game together rather than watching a video of someone.