Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vitality

HUSTLE
The Crowfall team hired some hot local actress or something to do a bunch of marketing videos. It ended up being hilarious and distracting because it turns out a bunch of nerds would rather perv out on a girl than a bunch of old nerds trying to sell hopium.

The parallel Vitality brought up to what I said in this thread isn't too off course, but the difference is we're playing a game together rather than watching a video of someone.
And to keep this on topic I suggest brad pull a Crowfall and hire a set of tits to re-hype this pile of garbage.

Nerds will overlook anything temporarily if you strap tits on it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And to keep this on topic I suggest brad pull a Crowfall and hire a set of tits to re-hype this pile of garbage.

Nerds will overlook anything temporarily if you strap tits on it.
Honestly, anyone with decent acting cred would be an improvement over the terribad videos they have produced so far. Remember team 1.0? Those were the most qualified the project actually ever had. Yet it was nothing but dead eyed "devs" staring into the camera speaking in monotone about vaporware. Get someone who can actually speak to the camera with some charisma and the projectmightget more attention. Tits or no tits.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So apparently there is too much shit posting in this thread. Let's try and focus on Pantheon-related news and theorycrafting. I'll start us off:

MabPq4b.jpg

I think the resolution is higher if you buy the HD model from the asset store.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So was the conclusion that this was rickshawed because draegan is mad that that crowfall game is going to be terrible? I don't know how these things are connected.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Anyone who replies to Joppa with anything but ridicule is a fucking swine. He's part of a fucking scam. Just because it's a little less scammy-seeming now doesn't change the fact that they stole money from a bunch of people to start this whole clusterfuck.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone who replies to Joppa with anything but ridicule is a fucking swine. He's part of a fucking scam. Just because it's a little less scammy-seeming now doesn't change the fact that they stole money from a bunch of people to start this whole clusterfuck.
THIS GAME IS LEGIT>

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You sound mad. Wanna hug it out?