Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I can't decide if this belongs in this thread, the batshit insane Lumie thread, or the lolreligion thread.

Tv3DShO.png
You know what I find hilarious about these people... (And I am a Christian) is that none of these people realize the bible says that no one aside from God, literally no one, not even Christ, will know when the end will come until the second it happens. And when the first of it all fires off, I am pretty sure it is going to be bigger than a Sandstorm. (Which isn't even one of the signs anyway)

Sorry. Nothing to see here. Keep playing video games!

How is Brad these days?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
"It seems like the Biblical prophesy is being fulfilled in orders of magnitude!"

What a dumb cunt. Wow. What does that even mean?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
She is a true Visionary.

Please rehire her.
They probably would but unfortunately I think she was a detriment to team morale when they would talk about launch dates and she would remind them that the 5th trumpet already was played and the moon turned red as sackcloth, so unless they shipped in 30 days none of their work mattered.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
They probably would but unfortunately I think she was a detriment to team morale when they would talk about launch dates and she would remind them that the 5th trumpet already was played and the moon turned red as sackcloth, so unless they shipped in 30 days none of their work mattered.
Hahahaha...I can't even.

Maric

N00b
So true. She must be fun at parties.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You know what I find hilarious about these people... (And I am a Christian) is that none of these people realize the bible says that no one aside from God, literally no one, not even Christ, will know when the end will come until the second it happens. And when the first of it all fires off, I am pretty sure it is going to be bigger than a Sandstorm. (Which isn't even one of the signs anyway)

Sorry. Nothing to see here. Keep playing video games!

How is Brad these days?
I served 10 years as a minister and doing mission work and I don't get half of what people like her come up with.... it really gives Christians a bad name because they are absolutely ridiculous.

Ok.. where's the update everyone keeps talking about??

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Medawky just posted this:

There are some very exciting things in store for the Pantheon community in the coming weeks and while our Fantastic Forum Fans (pending T ) will know about them first, we really want to get the word out to all the other gaming fans as well - and we need your help! Start by following us on Twitter - @PantheonMMO and liking our Facebook page - then spread the word by liking and retweeting any posts you find interesting.
We are lucky to have the best community in gaming and with your help we know we can make Pantheon something truly special.
So probably not next week, but soon(TM).

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Medawky just posted this:

"We are lucky to have the best community in gaming and with your help we know we can make Pantheon something truly special."

So probably not next week, but soon(TM).
Something special? So is that short yellow bus special or skid row soup kitchen special?