Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My predictions for the content of this thread come the new year:

backpedal.gif~c200

rrr_img_109126.jpg
Hmmm, not so good at reading tea leaves but...Brad still out riding his bike while this site goes all out on Crowfall talk?

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quaid's done a better job of advertising Pantheon than the first, second, and third (?) teams combined. Somebody get that guy an Apprentice Developer hat.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm, not so good at reading tea leaves but...Brad still out riding his bike while this site goes all out on Crowfall talk?
I think its going to be us backpedaling and talking about how awesome Pantheon looks while sticking our foot (crow) in our mouths for having talked up Crowfall so much.

I hope the former is true, while the later isn't. Crowfall has its place and needs to succeed.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Maybe Brad is suing that Shards Online. They're also pulling the "old school MMO dev" card, but back to UO, and even have a thing called Terminus.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They are presenting at a conference? What the hell?!

THIS COULD TURN IT AROUND FOR PANTHEON, BOYS!!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha no. He's all in with this.

My guess is the update drops at the Same time as this conference

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That conference presentation may as well have been named "DEAR GOD SEND ME AN ANGEL INVESTOR"

Quaid

Trump's Staff
That conference presentation may as well have been named "DEAR GOD SEND ME AN ANGEL INVESTOR"
Uhhhh.... Good?

Brad is perceived as not doing enough work: LMAO
Brad is perceived as trying too hard: LMAO

I love you guys.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
All the drama means nothing because in the grand scheme of things "Failed Kickstarter was a learning experience, we rebuilt the team and are making progress" is enough to satiate 99 percent of the potential audience.

It's on them to actual create something worth playing, but if they have funding to keep chugging along (which it's clearly stated they do), more power to them.