Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_110491.jpg

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Game is making progress and the site looks way better. Good enough for me. Forums are still whack though. I think the races look really awesome aside from the Halfling, but they're going to need someone to bring them to life which is going to take more money than what they currently have.
Yeah, the skar remind me of the DoAC Shar

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The best part of that is he shouldn't have lost any money in the market in 2007. The market rebounded and went up by almost 100% in the years following until May-June of this year. Fool manages his money the same way he manages his MMOs. He's a failure at everything.

If the man can't keep his personal affairs in order when he was at one point a millionaire and needs to take cash advances from his publicly funded projects how could anyone put faith in him?

Cathex_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the walk down memory lane Bisi. Last few pages are a gold mine.

That I was ready to drop $350 on the Kickstarter (won't ever consider that again) and the subsequent (and predictable) squandering of crowdfunding cash is something I won't soon forget.

Then again, it could be argued this 'game' has provided $350 worth of entertainment thanks to the fine folks of the RR community.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Several hundred pages ago people were trying to crucify me for not donating to the kickstarter. I'll definitely donate this time, however, as I've gotten more than a fair share of entertainment from Pantheon, the thread game.

Khane

Forgot about that? I never knew it existed. That's some serious stockholm syndrome kinda shit goin on there. Even worse than Convo.

Khane

Can one of you photoshop wizards make something great out of this for everytime Convo tries to pretend the logical bunch are "reaching" or "salty" in this thread?

stewart-847.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can one of you photoshop wizards make something great out of this for everytime Convo tries to pretend the logical bunch are "reaching" or "salty" in this thread?

stewart-847.jpg
Stockholm syndrome? Really dude? Are you fucking retarded?? I'd call it a reach.

Khane

Stockholm syndrome? Really dude? Are you fucking retarded?? I'd call it a reach.
Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors.
Yep, sounds about right.