Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Life of leisure, man. Life of leisure. First the Porsche, then, the golf clubs...

(well, as long as the Porsche doesn't have a Defeat Device. CEO is replacing the main VW group one)

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I was actually referencing the people that yell at convo day in and day out but was too lazy to do anything more than copy and paste an image to imgur.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I was actually referencing the people that yell at convo day in and day out but was too lazy to do anything more than copy and paste an image to imgur.
Oh. Can we still make fun of Convo? It's like watching a puppy bang it's cute little head into a glass door while trying to figure out why it can't get inside.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It shipped with an autographed picture of me and my Rich Vogel dart board. You didn't get it??

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am not conning people out of money in the process champ.
Who's being conned? They aren't asking for money. its my understanding the people who paid during crowdfunding will get their alpha access and such by the end of the year.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Who's being conned? They aren't asking for money. its my understanding the people who paid during crowdfunding will get their alpha access and such by the end of the year.
They should be being paid instead of the other way around to play what will be a travesty of garbage.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
From the FAQ:
Can I still make a donation to support Pantheon?
Absolutely. While crowdfunding is not Pantheon?s only source of development resources, it is and has been an important one. Click here for pledge and sign up options.
Also:Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Join - Pledge

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why does this forum so insecure it attacks/ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with what the majority of neck-beards here think?
Do you really need to go ape shit on everyone who says something you don't agree with with all these childish images and insults? Grow up.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you new here? The answer for the entire history of this forum is Yes.
I remember once I spouted out an unpopular opinion about MMOs and a horde of insecure neck beards went nuts. I even received this Avatar and "Registered Idiot" title as a trophy. Why is an opinion so scary for them, I don't understand. Accept that not everyone agrees with you and move on. Yes, I understand it's funny to call other names once in awhile and I do enjoy this forum because of it (even when it's against me) the comedy here is beautiful but sometimes it just gets ridiculous and uncalled for. *shrugs*

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why does this forum so insecure it attacks/ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with what the majority of neck-beards here think?
Do you really need to go ape shit on everyone who says something you don't agree with with all these childish images and insults? Grow up.
You'll notice a marked increase in hostilities and ridicule when it seems as if Pantheon (esp McQuaid) might actually come out on top.

They hate to be wrong, but you know every one of them will be playing it day 1 if the beta is even halfway decent.