Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Video looks pretty damn nice. Time to take Soy's dollar and donate.
Imagine where they'd be right now if they had any of this done before their KS. They would've hit their goal, had a shit ton more money for the company, and been that much further along. Pisses me off.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Imagine where they'd be right now if they had any of this done before their KS. They would've hit their goal, had a shit ton more money for the company, and been that much further along. Pisses me off.
I don't think we can say that at all. However, if they'd release a video showing that 1-10 content so we really see what it is, and had that with their KS, I think they'd have had such a better chance at it, definitely.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Jesus are you people gullible. These are assets that have been in the screenshots for the last 2 years for God's sake. A fly by of about 5% of a land mass without any mob population and no game play, and wait what??? Am I in the same thread as last week? Do you realize how easy this shit is to produce in a pre-made engine?

C'mon people.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Yeah bros. All I saw was a flyover of a castleish structure on top of a mountain. That's what? Like .01% of a working MMO?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ut,

I'm really surprised you aren't more willing to spend Soy's money. I find Soybucks to be vastly superior to Tucobucks. They are almost as good as StarBucks but who beats that peppermint mocha?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus are you people gullible. These are assets that have been in the screenshots for the last 2 years for God's sake. A fly by of about 5% of a land mass without any mob population and no game play, and wait what??? Am I in the same thread as last week? Do you realize how easy this shit is to produce in a pre-made engine?

C'mon people.
Farther than Your World...

iannis

Musty Nester
This thread really is best Korea isn't it.

Brad is gonna be like some bizzare folk hero. He will wind having released the first, and final, mmorpg. And it will be the same one.