Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

delirium_sl

shitlord
While true, the 2 year wait to give this 'exciting' news is beyond underwhelming. This is what someone could have done in 10 minutes max as Ut so easily points out. Your mention of the appeal to new gamers is exactly right. After burning so many bridges, he has to hope there is a contingent of new gamers who have no clue about him. He has to hope they have low expectations because it takes him two years just to basically copy paste a D&D manual, and the foundation of a much older game he helped create.
I edited my original post to add that I too felt is was underwhelming especially when you consider they delayed it an extra month. I was expecting a video and/or more game play details. Instead we got this. I was just trying to point out that I don't expect for the classes to be radically different than what we are used to based on their statements of wanting to remain more traditional and "old school."

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
While true, the 2 year wait to give this 'exciting' news is beyond underwhelming. This is what someone could have done in 10 minutes max as Ut so easily points out. Your mention of the appeal to new gamers is exactly right. After burning so many bridges, he has to hope there is a contingent of new gamers who have no clue about him. He has to hope they have low expectations because it takes him two years just to basically copy paste a D&D manual, and the foundation of a much older game he helped create.
I think its even worse right now. There are no other "old-school" MMOs with acceptable GFX (thats somewhat modern 3d, not weird pixel art stuff) coming out. And people want something like that badly. So everybody here will buy and play Brads game when it releases, many will even buy into Beta i bet. And Brad knows it and probably laughs all the time at the irony. Once again, he is in the right place at the right time with the right product... lucky bastard
wink.png

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So everybody here will buy and play Brads game when it releases, many will even buy into Beta i bet. And Brad knows it and probably laughs all the time at the irony. Once again, he is in the right place at the right time with the right product... lucky bastard
wink.png
The 30 grognards here with no willpower and an inability to let go of the past will hardly support Brad's dirt bike addiction.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You are correct, aside from mentioning "Pillar Shields," there really isn't any kind of innovation on the class that is discernible anyway.
There's nothing innovative about "pillar shields" unless brad spent all the KS money he stole on a time machine to go back to 2002 and Steal this game mechanic straight from Asheron's Call 2. That would be innovative.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think its even worse right now. There are no other "old-school" MMOs with acceptable GFX (thats somewhat modern 3d, not weird pixel art stuff) coming out. And people want something like that badly.So everybody here will buy and play Brads game when it releases, many will even buy into Beta i bet. And Brad knows it and probably laughs all the time at the irony. Once again, he is in the right place at the right time with the right product... lucky bastard
wink.png
You're high as fuck right now, aren't you?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
There's nothing innovative about "pillar shields" unless brad spent all the KS money he stole on a time machine to go back to 2002 and Steal this game mechanic straight from Asheron's Call 2. That would be innovative.
Lol you beat me.
frown.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think its even worse right now. There are no other "old-school" MMOs with acceptable GFX (thats somewhat modern 3d, not weird pixel art stuff) coming out. And people want something like that badly. So everybody here will buy and play Brads game when it releases, many will even buy into Beta i bet. And Brad knows it and probably laughs all the time at the irony. Once again, he is in the right place at the right time with the right product... lucky bastard
wink.png
wtf+fj+read+desc+so+for+some+odd+reason+i_849174_4934638.gif

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
There are no other "old-school" MMOs with acceptable GFX (thats somewhat modern 3d, not weird pixel art stuff) coming out.
Are there?

And people want something like that badly.
Do we?

So everybody here will buy and play Brads game when it releases, many will even buy into Beta i bet.
Will we?

And Brad knows it and probably laughs all the time at the irony.
Does he?

Once again, he is in the right place at the right time with the right product... lucky bastard
wink.png
Is he? Is it? Is he?

Really?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
When is that time and where is this product?
Maybe the announcement of there really being gravitational waves has messed with Space/time so much that Brad now thinks he is back in 1997. And Tauro is his new mouthpiece.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to think that Utnayan is more likely to pull off his F-16 strike on Duppin than Brad will pull off this game.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Remember when Camerous made a new account and immediately started complimenting himself with it? Didn't even use a proxy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Where did that guy go anyway?
C'mon now, I thought you knew that he quit not long after this

Oh, your garden variety crazy who claims to be a former NFL player speculating on the best method to murder a fellow board member if we only knew what city they were in.

But, since I'm unpopular here, the response is to give me a funny avatar.

To be clear,I'm not really taking it seriously, but if that shit were aimed at someone more popular, it'd at least result in a RRP for a bit.
So,a very clear threatis being totally ignored in favor of fucking with my avatar.

Mods gonna be useless.
Whatever. I guarantee if, say, I had made a similar post aimed at a more popular poster (despite the fact that Utnayan's got a much longer history of being a nutjob, including driving devs away from these forums with his crossing over the line into RL shit) I'd be in the Shaw right now.
I like how you retards are focusing on the F16 thingand ignoring the part about tracking down where I lived RL.