Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Deisun_sl

shitlord
I like where this game is heading honestly - can agree with so many points and concepts. I'm glad someone is at least trying. Could this really be a true EQ succesor?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If they put enough downtime in that I can play the built in minigame for at least 50% of my play session I'm on board.

If they put enough downtime in that I can play the built in minigame for at least 50% of my play session I'm on board.
That's one of theories about why Counter-Strike killed off every other FPS player base circa 2003-ish. In CS, you died in during a round and you then had plenty of time to shoot the shit with other players while spectating. Whereas, every other UT/Quake style shooter were frantic kill/die/respawn fests. Little chance for bullshitting with other players ...

Although, voice comms is ubiquitous now so you can have a frantic respawn fest and still socialize at least somewhat ... see COD.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sparkles is on a mission.

Cd3rg_6UAAEnvHu.jpg

Tol_sl

shitlord
I can only imagine she realized her kid was doing that like some sort of deviant fuzztroll and then started a crusade to save him from hell.