Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If you want to complain about the Walking Dead, we've got a whole thread dedicated to just that. You would enjoy it.

Sure a few idiots want to come in and say they like the show, or say something positive about it, but they get shown the door pretty quick.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I even remember the first episode my friends made me watch. He was fucking around with a handgun near a creek where a zombie was stuck in the mud.

That little fucker should have died.

EDIT: and the episode where the black chick with the sword and HatBoy went into a restaurant full of fucking zombies for something stupid? That shit just seems so contrived, even for a TV show where my expectations are lowered.
Trust me, The Walking Dead is not the show I would ever use to convince you owning a TV is a good thing. I have the last two seasons rotting on my DVR still.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trust me, The Walking Dead is not the show I would ever use to convince you owning a TV is a good thing. I have the last two seasons rotting on my DVR still.
So...kind of like this thread, then, and not using Pantheon to sell computers?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Both are true.

I have to listen to my nerd friends tell me how good the FoTM show is. Walking Dead? I let myself get talked in to going over and watching a couple episodes at one friends house, and I was completely unimpressed. Fuck that stupid kid in the hat, he needs to die. Then they went on and on and on about how good Agents of Shield was. So again, caught a few episodes at a friends place and thought it was terrible. Currently I have to listen to friends gush about how good Daredevil is. Just from a few clips I've seen online, I'm only interested in the Punisher...not sure I want to see the rest of it.

GoT I want to see, but I can wait. Read all the books. The political show with Kevin Spacey? That looked interesting, but not sure I'd go out of my way to watch it.
House of Cards is great. Only religious nutjobs who teach gender studies and brainwash their children don't like it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Game seems interesting, and with nothing else on the horizon it kinda has no competition either. BDO is good but with no PVE end game its a hard sell to some who arent into pvp or its farmville style alternatives.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
meghan-trainor-falls-631dfa27-b0bd-47de-b378-8f71c72d0462.gif

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
House of Cards is great. Only religious nutjobs who teach gender studies and brainwash their children don't like it.
You'll watch it anyway, but just know that Season 3 isn't representative of the quality of the show as a whole.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You'll watch it anyway, but just know that Season 3 isn't representative of the quality of the show as a whole.
Just go season 1->2->4. There's really no reason to even watch the third and it's not like you'll be lost when you pick it up again in the 4th season

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just go season 1->2->4. There's really no reason to even watch the third and it's not like you'll be lost when you pick it up again in the 4th season
This is how bad and pointless the entirety of season 3 is... you can completely remove it from the show and really not miss anything.