Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

You losers really care about the lore in an MMO? RPG Codex has a name for you, it is "story fags". While normal people are busy having fun blowing up kobolds with fireballs, you guys want someone to read you a bedtime fairytale about dwaginz and princesses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
You losers really care about the lore in an MMO? RPG Codex has a name for you, it is "story fags". While normal people are busy having fun blowing up kobolds with fireballs, you guys want someone to read you a bedtime fairytale about dwaginz and princesses.
DAE not read books? AM I RITE?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

if i have to tell people to meet at fgj'ertal entrance to kill go'ze'inha the dragon, im annoyed as fuck.

thats part of the lore and why it is annoying.

lore isnt just stupid fucking stories, its the names of everything around you.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Well yeah. But I'm sure they can find someone to come up with some Highpass and Kelethin names. I'm more worried that we all told them we wanted a new EQ and have been cheated out of a true sequel for so long, so they finally make it, and then we all get bored after 10 minutes because it is the same ole thing everyone has played to death with 15 characters.

tyen

<Banned>
naw, you are just dumb and dont really know what you want, besides forumquest rustling.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users
I know exactly what I want, better than most. I played EQ to death, then played private servers with custom content, then played p99 to high level, then played EQ Mac and did 6 boxing, then did macroquesting with 18 boxing running my own raids. I could never go back to 'just eq' now. It is still the best MMO I've played and I would love it to be EQ at it's base, but it would need a lot more on top of that for me to give up multiboxing in the real EQ for free. You are dumb for wasting your life on browser EQ that will peak at 4 players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
This qwerty idiot never raided Vex Thal or dealt with Gate of Discord if he thinks lore doesn't matter. Fuck VT and it's stupid ass names that everybody only knew by acronym and which one has the loot you wanted so you could stop following your friend as you afked for dinner.

tyen

<Banned>
I know exactly what I want, better than most. I played EQ to death, then played private servers with custom content, then played p99 to high level, then played EQ Mac and did 6 boxing, then did macroquesting with 18 boxing running my own raids. I could never go back to 'just eq' now. It is still the best MMO I've played and I would love it to be EQ at it's base, but it would need a lot more on top of that for me to give up multiboxing in the real EQ for free. You are dumb for wasting your life on browser EQ that will peak at 4 players.

You come back at me about how you know what you want without describing what you want.

Try again, you fucking idiot.

You literally explained how people want another EQ but when "another EQ" comes out that they won't like it. You are so fucking stupid, that I'm positive you have no idea what the hell you actually want to be happy.

You straight up are taking part in this thread just to go against anyone says just to rustle jimmies, and trigger nerds. You have absolutely no substance and you are one of the top 2 retards of this thread.

when i say you are retarded, i dont mean "haha he is dum" i mean that you have a serious debilitating issue that makes you a social outcast wherever you go.

you better come at me hard, because im about to end your forumquest career with my acid berns.

slap your fingers against the keyboard in a way that wont make you look like an absolute mongoloid.

this forum used to be the reigning champ of MMOs when it was just "eq" because we came at eachother hard.

but your shit is just so incredibly weak, its embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
if i have to tell people to meet at fgj'ertal entrance to kill go'ze'inha the dragon, im annoyed as fuck.
Well, they could write lore based on african langage, with click sounds. So that would be Gʘzeǂinha the dragon. Try that one :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users