Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

qwerty and skanda are equally faggy.

at least they add a few pages to this thread? /cringe
No YOU are. And I save this thread being shittier than it would be without me. Just look at the first 1800 pages before I joined... This whole forum is a shitshow and you tards are too shitty to even be able to spot it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
We're very aware everyone here is a tard. But what are we supposed to talk about in this thread? The one single pre-alpha live stream they did over a year ago?

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
No YOU are. And I save this thread being shittier than it would be without me. Just look at the first 1800 pages before I joined... This whole forum is a shitshow and you tards are too shitty to even be able to spot it.

There's only one response to this entire post.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
saw Joppa posted this recently, just an update on what he's been doing.

Hey Pyye!

Sorry for my delay in responding, which answers your first question (I need to get back in the habit of checking this section more often!).

I'm so happy to hear that many of you are enjoying the music we've released so far! To the question at hand, composing music for Pantheon is something I've had to set aside for the last several months. Since we are still a relatively small team (though growing), my duties as Creative Director are still very hands on and there are many of them!

I'll give you a short rundown on some of the things I've been doing over the last few months:

- Creating additional texture sets for some of Monty's 3D assets to create the visual diversity necessary to use the same assets in different parts of the game world (for example, taking a basic Ruins kit and creating a snow-covered version of the same Ruins)

- Several detail passes in Avendyr's Pass, Halnir Cave and Thronefast. Zone development and level design requires "bird's eye view" passes and "street view" passes. I've been doing several "street view" passes in these areas, working to lay in the finer details that contribute to the overall gameplay experience.

- Combat audio improvements and progress. Currently, I have created the first pass of impact audio for 1-handed slashing, 2-handed slashing, 1-handed blunt (metal & wood), 2-handed blunt (metal & wood), 1-handed piercing, kicks/punches, and shield bashes (metal & wood). Also, this includes general PC and NPC combat audio like attack, hurt and death vocalizations. I'm consistently doing audio passes on spell/ability SFX as well, trying to improve and expand them as we go along.

- I have done 2 or 3 smaller, ambient "musical" tracks for a few new areas we haven't shown you guys yet ;) Also have created a few looping, environmental audio tracks for things like high, steady winds in certain areas. I'll be working on more of these types of tracks over the coming week.

- I've replaced our old weaponry and shields with more and higher quality versions, giving us a much larger amount and diversity of weaponry currently available to players in the game. With this, I have also created a large amount of material variations for our weaponry, currently including: rusty, copper, brass, iron, steel and Coldark steel variations of each. This list of materials will grow over time, but already these materials all have unique visual looks within the game.

- Updating attack verbage on all of our current weapons (i.e. "you slash" / "soandso pierces", etc.)

- Designing our first boss encounter... which you may or may not be seeing soon ;)

- Lots, and lots, and lots of meetings! Working with the Creative Team to identify needed refinements to our current combat system and collaborating with them on execution plans. Working through the "dance" of the Perception system with Corey and Justin and all the ways it will be integrated into gameplay. Many worldbuilding chats with John and Brendan. Meetings about development tools, Class design, gameplay systems like death/Extreme Climate and Acclimation/Artifacts/Travel/Gameplay Tuning, and many, many more! Some of my favorite meetings are my weekly (usually) 1-on-1's with John, Justin, Corey and Daniel.

- And lastly, I'm currently working on a dungeon which we will be showcasing in the upcoming Twitch stream. It's a doozy!

All of this to say, I am looking forward to a time when I can focus on music and audio more fully, but I am thoroughly enjoying being able to contribute to these many other aspects of Pantheon's development. You can be sure, when more music is ready to be released, you will all know about it post-haste!

Thanks for taking the time to read - can't wait to see all of you in Terminus!

- Joppa -

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We're very aware everyone here is a tard. But what are we supposed to talk about in this thread? The one single pre-alpha live stream they did over a year ago?
There was actually two, and the first one was only 8 months ago.

The second was 5 months ago:

Last edited:

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
got bored, site still looks like balls. thought that @Kyndread-Pantheon_sl idiot was going to make it look good?

XyR9Oll.jpg

lVMdJIV.jpg

fhVtsTI.jpg

Last edited:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'm seriously hyped for this stream.

I hope we watch him slow a mob then dot it and tank it with torpor.
HYPE AS FUCK.

Seriously though, everything on that screenshot looks like pure dog shit. The hammer. Why does the ogre have like 3 fingers and doesn't seem to even be gripping it? Do ogres have downs in this game?

The wolf is the best part though.

• 1Like