Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I always liked Convo. He was very passionate in his defense of Brad and the game, and he was one of the OG's dating back to the FOH forum days. Rock on, brother Convo, rock on!

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok listening now to Convo. Why am I suddenly craving a Phili Cheese Steak Sandwich.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well without him this thread went from 99% shit to 100%. He was the only one who linked stuff and kept track of tweets and shit.

Come on Qwerty take up the reigns. Start copy pasting some tweets and links.

Last edited:
I can't I'm allergic to social media. If I kept up with tweets and shit I wouldn't have ever come to this thread because that is where all the info comes from. Maybe I need to make their tweets come through to my email or something...

Convo, you were good people.

Keep strong and don't drink as much kool-aid as Brad and Qwertyqwertqwe.
I don't think any of you even get what my kool aid was all about. I never fanboy'd Brad, EQ, Vanguard, or Pantheon. (maybe EQ). I am just one of the few non-drama-queens who can acknowledge that there are good parts of all of those things and it isn't all 100% bad. None of those things were perfect or completely terrible, and you have to be able to understand the good and bad to work out what will happen in the future, and what should happen.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Convo can convince Brad to start posting here again? Sometimes it's actually a good thing to get opinions from people who aren't just yes men.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha ok just heard it "The F16's are circling but we ultimately want them to fly the Pantheon Banner"

Don't worry buddy. You just make sure you kick their asses when they mess up, keep them on track, and give us a game to play. I am sure if it comes out we will all give it a shot. If it's any good, I'll send the F16's over to Crowfall Air Space. (A few are already there) If it's garbage, welp... you know what happens Goose.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Haha ok just heard it "The F16's are circling but we ultimately want them to fly the Pantheon Banner"

Don't worry buddy. You just make sure you kick their asses when they mess up, keep them on track, and give us a game to play. I am sure if it comes out we will all give it a shot. If it's any good, I'll send the F16's over to Crowfall Air Space. (A few are already there) If it's garbage, welp... you know what happens Goose.

Except that Maverick and Goose flew a F-14!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so no one get their panties in a bunch yet, but... The game play seems a hell of a lot more fluid than that last debacle we saw. At least it is smoother.

For the love of God, Never use Cohh Carnage again. The dude is a corporate sell out. Everyone knows it. So if you want to retain respect, stream and market elsewhere.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
That might be the nicest thing I've seen Ut say about an MMO. I'm sure he's said wonderful things about some games, but I can't remember.

Just remember boys, this is gunna rock!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ok so no one get their panties in a bunch yet, but... The game play seems a hell of a lot more fluid than that last debacle we saw. At least it is smoother.

For the love of God, Never use Cohh Carnage again. The dude is a corporate sell out. Everyone knows it. So if you want to retain respect, stream and market elsewhere.

Wasnt that the December 3 hour stream? If so, yeah shit looks tight for alpha. as long as he keeps some of his brad ideas out of the game, like asinine down time, shitty corpse runs, and the like.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Certainly more in the right direction. If they could have only started out this way their Kickstarter would have done so much better. It doesn't quite look as modern/contemporary as Crowfall but that's fine with me. I would rather it lean more towards EQ than something in 2017/18. Hopefully we'll finally see just how well a up-to-date, re-skinning of EQ will do. Still a long way to go and plenty of room to make things better or incredibly worse.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just seeing thar rolling combat text window brings back mrmories. Looks like same diku mud shit. Nice.

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
Convo definitely doesn't hold back on criticizing the team. Love/hate/loathe/other_emotion this project, he definitely should have a spot on the team for the amount of effort he's given. I bet him and the team will be back here in time, 100 percent sure on that.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I know graphics aren't everything, and I know it's just in pre alpha, but I'm not digging the Vanguard clone graphics/animations. It just looks terribly dated. I will say it's running pretty damn smoothly for a pre alpha, and the environments look solid. Definitely not a deal breaker for me, though. I'm more interested in the class designs, the loot, and the dungeons. If they get those three things done well, I'll be playing that's for sure.

• 1Like

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
The environment and character models look solid. The only thing keeping it looking dated in my eyes is the things they haven't fully upgraded, like animations, fx, sounds etc.

Also, without some downtime and death penalties, Pantheon would just be another shitty mainstream game that people will play a few months and leave. Those were the factors that helped make it social, and added the feeling of risk that made stuff you accomplished seem worthwhile.

• 1Like