Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Vanguard is still good. Go ahead, go try it. You won't be disappointed, guaranteed. Better than FF14.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I would like to see Brad and Hartsman make a MMO together that way we can finally put to rest if either of them is actually worth anything to the industry. Not to be mean but they both seemed accidental in their work or maybe it was timing. Regardless I would like to see Brad put out a "lessons-learned" MMO.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably told them that EQN was fail and it wont have any longevity.
Well that at least would have been something positive.

My guess is all he did was just learn the existing SoE system of making games and will now take that knowledge into a new mmo project.

Siliconemelons

Does he own any IP material or will anything he makes quasi solo be renamed but we all know its "EQ3" etc etc

But excited to see what happens- maybe this will be a kickstarter?

Saban_sl

shitlord
I'd buy into the kickstarter at the percocet tier, Oxycontin tier would be too strong of an investment for me.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
As long as he stays out of management/ceo and sticks to game development there could be something there. Oh and leave the engine development to the pros no more chunks.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh FFS, that means I have to wait another 5 years or so to be "done" with MMOs? I thought I would be done with EQN.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I wonder if any of us will still give a shit in 2019 when this comes out

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hope he does this via Kickstarter. This thread will be fucking awesome when it inevitably misses its proposed dates on Kickstarter. I'm not even remotely interested in this until there is more than just shill-speak coming from Brad.

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
Vanguard is still good. Go ahead, go try it. You won't be disappointed, guaranteed. Better than FF14.
Vanguard was a massive shitpile for years after release. How are people forgetting this? Whatever Brad makes, if it even sees the light of day, won't be worth playing for years. There's no guarantee SOE will rescue his next failed project, either.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just want to post early in what will become an epic thread even if the game sucks.

Edit: And going against my better judgement, I am already on the hype train.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder if any of us will still give a shit in 2019 when this comes out
This.

Also: Wheeee! More unsubstantiated hype! Just what I always wanted!
biggrin.png