Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Damn, can't find the "insert credit card # here for 100% rez" befallen picture from back then on my comp.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
22769697_1761416053892467_9123990749653342642_o.jpg

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
They'll surely focus on team based PvP first, which is the right decision even if I'd rather ffa.

I care more about exp loss and loosened rules like allowing bind camping and any level to be killed than item or coin being lootable. I hate safe spaces and anti-griefing rules in PvP because it makes the PvE too safe.

Screw battlegrounds and the like which is just pointless sparing. Without PvE to fight over there is no real point. Have robust PvE, turn on a PvP server, basic balance for OP shit like insta kill spells or perma CC, then let people hash things out like men.

Have a /duel command for all the pussies on PvE servers to slap fight each other with limp dicks, of course. But battlegrounds and PvP zones are lame and the bane of the MMO market.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Ogre Druid... :emoji_thinking:

RP'ers be like.

Me: Can you port me?
Ogre: Shur wur to?
Me: <insert zone>
Ogre: uuuuurrrrrr, wut?
Me: :emoji_unamused:

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Humans need to lose a couple classes. No reason for any race to have everything, and then there's the trouble of explaining how people so different manage to coexist. Could understand it if the humans have separate starting cities based on good/evil, but otherwise it seems problematic.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I actually really like their art for Halflings, might have to play me a bard

• 1Barf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

So if Magicians are now properly labelled "Summoner", shouldn't Necromancers be called "Mana battery"?

Humans need to lose a couple classes. No reason for any race to have everything, and then there's the trouble of explaining how people so different manage to coexist. Could understand it if the humans have separate starting cities based on good/evil, but otherwise it seems problematic.

"Human" already had all starting classes in EQ, given Barbarians were just big humans. Since Barbarians are cut, I can imagine there being a barbarian city which is inhabited by the human model, and those have shamans.

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
Listen man, it's either that or ogres but they're not fat enough for me

maybe human because paladin master race

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, they have names. Pick now before it's too late.

Umm, not looking to pick..

But I could give a fuck less about races. I'll pick one at random based on asethics

Classes on the other hand? They're fun to read about

• 1Solidarity