Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As mentioned before, it really is time for them to show some different areas and landscapes. There's only so much BRK and forest areas you can show before people want to see some variety. I remember one of the early Coh videos at the start of 2017 and they haven't moved on from that basic same area type. Qwerty still posted here at that time lol! Brad's new year resolution should be to explore what deserts look like! Lava! Plains!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
eqgQs4M.gif

• 7Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 12 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This thing still looks like laggy hot garbage from 2005. Can’t belive this turd is still afloat.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
If they are so intent on emulating the EverQuest experience, I don't understand why they didn't go with first person perspective as well. It would be slightly more intriguing, though probably still a pile of shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Anyone paying for this should instead fund Brad to buy P99.

P99 has better graphics, better gameplay, better netcode (thanks S Secrets ), and will work flawlessly on your phone/tablet/any PC made since 2002.

Imagine with his team of 30 developers they could add a new expansion to P99 called Rise of the Fallen, ready for release Winter 2050 (it might have more content than Velious).

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
But that's part of the experience!

To what? Get off neckbeards still spurging about how great EQ was?

"OMG, I can't believe it. The same person that did EQ is coming back! OMG, Brad! THE VISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOON!@#!#!@#!@$!@!@"

Nevermind, I think I already answered my own question.

*insert rock.meme here*

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Anyone paying for this should instead fund Brad to buy P99.

P99 has better graphics, better gameplay, better netcode (thanks S Secrets ), and will work flawlessly on your phone/tablet/any PC made since 2002.

Imagine with his team of 30 developers they could add a new expansion to P99 called Rise of the Fallen, ready for release Winter 2050 (it might have more content than Velious).

Early on, Brad wanted to use emu as a 'testing ground' to see if some concepts would work in theory. Kind of like what Nintendo did with BotW.

I remember him contacting some of our developers asking for a baseline idea for combat, and he's been on Sirken's stream talking about Pantheon.

Also, since EQ's sounds come mostly from a Hollywood sound pack, you can pretty much reuse them free of charge in Pantheon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
As mentioned before, it really is time for them to show some different areas and landscapes. There's only so much BRK and forest areas you can show before people want to see some variety. I remember one of the early Coh videos at the start of 2017 and they haven't moved on from that basic same area type. Qwerty still posted here at that time lol! Brad's new year resolution should be to explore what deserts look like! Lava! Plains!

Not enough brown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
wont matter. I got pathing/waypoints irl now. Gonna have people camping mobs irl at places.

your new mmo god is here

• 3Dislike
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users