Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bet you tell people who complain about food at a restaurant to let you know when they become an executive chef.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You probably live in your mom's basement and your calling out a game devs as uncomfortable? Dude, shut the fuck up. As soon as you put out a game, let us all know.
Why is it that every time someone disagrees with someone else on the Internet, they always immediately assume the other person is a loser that lives with their parents? I mean really. Can we get past this dumb ass stereotype already?

I'd bet my left nut that the vast majority of us who have been playing these damn games for the past two decades have successful careers, own our own homes, and have fucked our fair share of women by now.

ardesco

Trakanon Raider
Why is it that every time someone disagrees with someone else on the Internet, they always immediately assume the other person is a loser that lives with their parents? I mean really. Can we get past this dumb ass stereotype already?

I'd bet my left nut that the vast majority of us who have been playing these damn games for the past two decades have successful careers, own our own homes, and have fucked our fair share of women by now.

I would agree with your assessment that most of us have attained success, but folks who have attained success typically don't talk shit on other successful people, it's usually the jealous, insecure fucks who do that.

• 5Salty
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You probably live in your mom's basement and your calling out a game devs as uncomfortable? Dude, shut the fuck up. As soon as you put out a game, let us all know.

Sounds like the dude with a fucked up nose made an appearance here.

• 6Like
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 11 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I would agree with your assessment that most of us have attained success, but folks who have attained success typically don't talk shit on other successful people, it's usually the jealous, insecure fucks who do that.

What fantasy world do you live in? Successful people are just like everyone else, you don't become successful and suddenly stop being yourself.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Tons of people played tanks that were anything but Ogres. Furor played a Barbarian Warrior for example.

He was a human warrior

He was powerful enough of a guild leader to get away with snow flaking it.

All the other ogre warriors dogging on him were correct from a minmax standpoint but his guild outperformed theirs.

Oh, and take this blizzboiz

a2KumB7.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh so now were incels? Basement dwellers?

What else you got?

throw in some right wing nazi and we got a party.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He was a human warrior

He was powerful enough of a guild leader to get away with snow flaking it.

All the other ogre warriors dogging on him were correct from a minmax standpoint but his guild outperformed theirs.

Well, inadvertently proved my point. I dont know where I got the idea he was a Barbarian Warrior. I must be thinking of someone else or something. It was all subjective, a high elf Paladin was the MT for our rival guild on Fennin Ro. So like you said, min/max is technically correct but wasnt needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Well, inadvertently proved my point. I dont know where I got the idea he was a Barbarian Warrior. I must be thinking of someone else or something. It was all subjective, a high elf Paladin was the MT for our rival guild on Fennin Ro. So like you said, min/max is technically correct but wasnt needed.
It all depends on the people around you. If they can make up for your short comings, then there is no issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

*You're

And you're awfully upset that someone finds someone else awkward and uncomfortable. It's a little weird.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
*You're

And you're awfully upset that someone finds someone else awkward and uncomfortable. It's a little weird.

Im having a hard time believing this is not him. Because who else would get so upset about that post?

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Well, he has a face only a mother could love, so maybe it's his mom.
It's clearly someone with some vested interest in either the broadcast and/or the game itself because he came out of no where and was ready to kick some keyboard ass.

I doubt it was Brad because the speech would have been way more incoherent. I tend to believe it very well was either that person in the video or someone connected with the video that is scared they might get shutdown if the video series is not accepted by the community at large. I mean most people don't create a forum account just to call someone else a basement dweller. There's some driving force behind those actions.

Either way, it isn't going to end well because he basically did the equivelent of walking up to a hornet's nest, pissing on it, and screaming FUCK YOU! Just make some popcorn and watch the show.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Says he registered in dec 2016, so he's been lurking a while too.

It's cool bro, don't sweat it. I have a big nose too and I have in fact made it with a woman, not all hope is lost.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users