Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Way overdue. Unless you're close to this, this just screamed vaporware. The newsletter stuff was so underwhelming.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They don't work hard enough or have enough content to pump out bi-weekly videos.

This will last a couple of months and fade away, there's only so many times you can talk about the same crap.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy

Hope she could swim, that's exactly the sort of shit that turns fatal really fuckin fast.

Stupid cow though for walking all over algae covered rocks. I mean look at the state of the rocks, they are fucking green. Everyone knows that shits slippery as ice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hope she could swim, that's exactly the sort of shit that turns fatal really fuckin fast.

Stupid cow though for walking all over algae covered rocks. I mean look at the state of the rocks, they are fucking green. Everyone knows that shits slippery as ice.

Doesn't matter if she can swim or not. The force of those waves smashing you against the rocks is going to get you one way or another. The only hope is that it brings you in to something you can grab, or washes you up onto an elevated position that provides enough traction that you don't get washed out again.

-

tenor.gif

• 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't matter if she can swim or not. The force of those waves smashing you against the rocks is going to get you one way or another. The only hope is that it brings you in to something you can grab, or washes you up onto an elevated position that provides enough traction that you don't get washed out again.

-

View attachment 227293

As someone who used to jump off shit into water when I was younger, this makes me queasy. Also there's a nasty one somewhere on the internets where the guy slipped, but waaaay higher than this one. They showed his face (still alive) in the hospital, split wide open like the predator, NO THANK YOU (oh lawd don't post that one here)

I look forward to the bi-weekly semi-annual video news letters!

• 1Pathetic

dizzie

Triggered Happy
As someone who used to jump off shit into water when I was younger, this makes me queasy. Also there's a nasty one somewhere on the internets where the guy slipped, but waaaay higher than this one. They showed his face (still alive) in the hospital, split wide open like the predator, NO THANK YOU (oh lawd don't post that one here)

I look forward to the bi-weekly semi-annual video news letters!

I've seen that video and read he died of his injuries. Don't even think it would have helped had he been someplace with a decent trauma facility as his injuries were fucking horrific, his head was split like a coconut.

There was a video of some guy who jumped about 30 ft off a bridge and the water was only 3-4 foot deep, he drowned as he broke his neck on impact and was paralysed.

People act retarded around water.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've seen that video and read he died of his injuries. Don't even think it would have helped had he been someplace with a decent trauma facility as his injuries were fucking horrific, his head was split like a coconut.

There was a video of some guy who jumped about 30 ft off a bridge and the water was only 3-4 foot deep, he drowned as he broke his neck on impact and was paralysed.

People act retarded around water.

Oh, they don't need water to do that.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users