AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 11Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 11 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's about the journey. Not the destination.

I think quite a few of us have spent more time reading and getting laughs in this thread than entire time spent playing other games. That in itself is rewarding I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They released a new dev roundtable video, I'm not watching it as it's an hour long. What kind of person watches an hour long video about Pantheon?

lll.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Talk about a shitty Beastlord

Not shitty he’s just new. That’s the starting quest to capture your first pet.

We all have to start somewhere, you can’t just start and be fallen.

1572923104596.gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope you can't jump and spin around flinging instant casts like McMMO.

"It's clunky!" lol

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
One thing I gotta say about Vanguard I really liked was the ability to run and cast at the same time. Now when you were in combat, you would slow down some so it wasnt truly OP, but at least you didnt have to stop, cast, run again, stop, cast like it has been in every mmo ever.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, that game was broken. Even years later when I tried to play with like 400% better PC, it would still chug on the whole chunking issue.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wont disagree with that point.

But I think it had some of the best questlines and dungeon crawling of any mmo. I remember spending hours in the Tomb of Lord Tsang

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I gotta say about Vanguard I really liked was the ability to run and cast at the same time. Now when you were in combat, you would slow down some so it wasnt truly OP, but at least you didnt have to stop, cast, run again, stop, cast like it has been in every mmo ever.

It's been said lots of times, but VG had some truly great design ideas (movement while casting, defensive/offensive targets, diplomacy, class design, upgradable pets, etc). But the game stands as a perfect example of what happens when you try to cobble a bunch of good ideas together without having someone at the helm to pull all those ideas together in a unified vision.

I think the game could have survived either it's fundamental technical flaws or it's disjointed design concepts, but it couldn't survive both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user