<Medals Crew>
failure-gives-zero-shts-if-youre-hot-15-gifs-15.gif

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 12 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Ok... did I understand them correctly in the video that the big reveal they did with that eclipse thing was just a reveal of a new logo? That's it. Just a new logo.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Hey man, it's been 15 months since we've seen anything relatively new. That logo is some serious progress all things considered.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
By the time it comes out mobile will have more than enough power to run it.

You mean by the time this comes out the only thing left will be mobile. Computers as we know them will have faded into history.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oh so the "black hole" is actually the o in Pantheon! Hype. As for the rest all I see is concept art and rotating models with some shilling from a beanieless CohhCarnage. The trees were pretty though.

tumblr_0ce5ed69b18f1e2b04dfdee01ff2fc50_e5276acf_400.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well at least it doesn't look like it was made in 2006 anymore, still doesn't look great but looks decent enough, if there was a game to play this level of graphics wouldn't negatively affect my opinion. Now that's the problem though, it doesn't look like there's much of a game to play still. That's a pretty important thing too, having a game. Wonder which one will enter beta first, Pantheon or Star Citizen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Well at least it doesn't look like it was made in 2006 anymore, still doesn't look great but looks decent enough, if there was a game to play this level of graphics wouldn't negatively affect my opinion. Now that's the problem though, it doesn't look like there's much of a game to play still. That's a pretty important thing too, having a game. Wonder which one will enter beta first, Pantheon or Star Citizen.

Neither. One sucks up all the money promising beta, the other just sucks promising beta.

EDIT : And did you see those gross PC models? Ugh. 2001 called and said that they need their character models back.

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Ah The Seven Locked Doors.

Watch as this young chap tries to solo the first locked door using the helmet of radiant light.

tenor.gif

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
RIP all that world first raiding that was being prepared for by the strongest mmo guild of all time for this game. We may not see the rise of Method 2.0 for this game now, what a travesty.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user