Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Crazy, even though he's been the butt end of countless jokes the dude impacted a lot of people in a positive way... If I had to guess I'd say a combo of drugs and depression, perhaps, or bootleg prescriptions with fentanyl.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
6A93AE39-7B65-45FE-8EEC-6AA66FE32417.jpeg

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Holy crap. I actually stopped by the Pan'Theon booth at PAX as a looky-loo and he was surprisingly engaging and very approachable. He really defined what it meant to be an MMORPG without which this whole community would not exist. RIP Aradune

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Feels bad man... I took his name from a sign in Halas before I knew who he was.

7AC65A8A-9A27-49FC-9219-8E7C12D547E0.jpeg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Don't be dicks. Like or hate him, he had a family and friends. I wouldn't have had the great time I enjoyed in game dev without him. Put aside the snark and jokes for a bit.

Being dead doesn't change he was a junkie that stole money and fired people in the parking lot so he could buy a new dirt bike

Edit:. About half shit post

He helped make EverQuest, but was obviously deeply flawed

• 3Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
aradune.png

Being dead doesn't change he was a junkie that stole money and fired people in the parking lot so he could buy a new dirt bike

Edit:. About half shit post

He helped make EverQuest, but was obviously deeply flawed

Was that whole failure entirely his fault? Really?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's remarkable how there is absolutely no discussion on the cause of death.

I'm guessing it was some kind of suicide. Which will make it tough for his family.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Not to worry, wiki's going to have it soon enough. Meh, probably drug related. But who knows.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
shit, this guy provided me with years of happiness, i cant say anything bad about that. RIP man. thanks for giving us all a second childhood.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
His work changed my life. Stumbled upon EQ when I was 11 years old. Made me fall in love with MMO's and PC gaming.

I will always stand by my word that Vanguard was the real EQ2, and such an awesome game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Damn, that's very sad. As much as we joke about shit in this thread and criticize Brad, I think he(and EQ) hold a pretty special place in most of our hearts. RIP Aradune!

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users