Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We loved to give him shit in this thread for the things he's done over the years, but it's sad to see him go. If you're on this forum he probably had some sort of impact on your life. RIP Dude.

giphy.gif

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
RIP, Brad. No matter what eventually happened, EQ will always be the best gaming experience I've ever had.

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's remarkable how there is absolutely no discussion on the cause of death.

I'm guessing it was some kind of suicide. Which will make it tough for his family.

Was he close to the other EQ guy? A death of a close friend could certainly be the tipping point on top of the other issues.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
RIP, Brad. No matter what eventually happened, EQ will always be the best gaming experience WE'VE ever had.

Fixed. No matter how many TLE's or Progression Servers they add, it was doing that stuff for the first time that just blew our minds.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I gave 3 1/2 years of my life to Everquest at release, and I'll never have that kind of gaming experience ever again. Thank you Aradune, you will be missed. RIP.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Really hope it's not suicide.

That would be a real shame and be even harder for his family

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm having a rough night and I thought it couldn't get worse.

I spent 14 years of my life preserving Classic EQ in case it was unrecognizable before too long.
I'm sure that Brad was one of the few people who believed in The Vision to the very end.

This, to me, is a fate worse than EQ shutting down forever or changing drastically.
We lost one of the people who believed in what he wanted to make so much that he'd risk his reputation, finances and mental health for it.

Rest well, Brad. We'll all miss you.

• 12Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 16 users