Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What killed me is that the first thing he should have tried is pulling it behind him, with the lid pointing away from the wind.

I don't have kids, so I can't imagine what it would be like to see your kids do dumb stuff repeatedly and you're just standing there thinking "WTF? Is this really my child?"

They're so fucking stupid.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Cool... fonts. I'll be honest I haven't been watching these newsletters until now so maybe this is just par for the course in terms of what to expect, but I figured after recent events this one they would be swinging for the fences to try to impress with as many more eyes have been on Pantheon again in the past week. When I saw the player status frame I couldn't help but notice something.

status bar.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
new VoD of the Nov 26th live stream is up. (the date in the description is wrong...)
Yep, they double-downed on some classes getting a third resource pool and in-combat-only resource generation, while other plebeian classes? Not so much.
I'm sure that glaring dichotomy will work out... perfectly. :emoji_thinking: On the plus side, Warriors get a new reason to demand MOAR HEALZ, Resilience.
The youtube auto-transcription around the 20 minute mark is pretty much all you need, if you want to spend seconds reading instead of ~45 minutes watching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
I like these class ideas and design. This is the least of the worries and honestly their strength. It's the kind of thing that you never really know until you play it. But the class and combat design is looking promising.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly, having some classes with more complex shit and others with more basic shit is fine. Different players gravitate to different things. Shit, there are are people still balls deep on Feral Druid in WoW despite them being arse for basically 80% of their existence, just because they like the fiddly snapshotting/dot-tracking/casting-random-heals-to-dps mechanics unique to that spec.

Every retard who rolls Havoc Demonhunter is a retard doing 500% more DPS than they would be on a complicated spec, and thereby making PUGs less shitty.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Someone on reddit spoke to Corey and his contract wasn't renewed.

Wait, you're telling me their senior designers are working remotely on short-term contracts for peanut salaries, no benefits, and a permanent black mark on their resume?

No wonder Elidroth stayed away.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Contracts not renewed, funding gone?

No cause of death ever revealed, so suicide seems more likely, especially if they lost funding and the project was going belly up. Couldn’t face another VG parking lot episode? Shitty if so. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Contracts not renewed, funding gone?

No cause of death ever revealed, so suicide seems more likely, especially if they lost funding and the project was going belly up. Couldn’t face another VG parking lot episode? Shitty if so. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Dont have to fire people if they never get payed.