Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• 'Tis the season Guest, the season for FoH Moderator elections!

Make your way to the Moderator Campaigning and Voting Forum and create your thread now!

Do you have what it takes to keep FoH great?
  • As you probably know Guest, the site was set to a redirect to 8kun on Friday Dec 6th. The cause of this is still being investigated.

If you are still having issues with redirects, clear your browser cache dating back to a point before Dec 6th and FoH should be functional for you again. Thank you for your patience in this matter - FoH Staff

Pharone

Bronze Knight of the Realm
6d 1h 31m
Contracts not renewed, funding gone?

No cause of death ever revealed, so suicide seems more likely, especially if they lost funding and the project was going belly up. Couldn’t face another VG parking lot episode? Shitty if so. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Hmmm.... I hope that wasn't the case. It should be pretty obvious soon enough if everybody that worked there is looking for a job all of a sudden.

• 1Like
Reactions: Hateyou

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Bronze Donator>
59d 23h 7m
And we both will never be able to play this, which is what the game has always been mocked for. You lack any understanding of what this thread is about if you think we don't want an mmo like this.
Bro, that's patently false. Just because the last Brad based game released almost 13 years ago and one of the developers who spent almost 5 years trying to develop this just left.....doesn't mean Pantheon's alpha isn't primed to release sometime next decade. Slow your expectations, dude! It takes a while to release stuff. I mean CohhCarnage played Halnir's Cave three years ago and we still aren't seeing more than one yearly stream update but your expectations are through the roof! We might live to see this released! Any day now!

Gask

Vyemm Raider
39d 23h 27m
Bro, that's patently false. Just because the last Brad based game released almost 13 years ago and one of the developers who spent almost 5 years trying to develop this just left.....doesn't mean Pantheon's alpha isn't primed to release sometime next decade. Slow your expectations, dude! It takes a while to release stuff. I mean CohhCarnage played Halnir's Cave three years ago and we still aren't seeing more than one yearly stream update but your expectations are through the roof! We might live to see this released! Any day now!
My body is ready.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: shabushabu and zzeris

Fight

Blackwing Lair Raider
28d 1h 29m
That looks like an actual, sincere message from the posters on the Pantheon forums. It is crazy how deep the delusions run.

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Bronze Donator>
59d 23h 7m
That looks like an actual, sincere message from the posters on the Pantheon forums. It is crazy how deep the delusions run.
In seriousness, I couldn't believe it's been 37 months since the Halnir's Cave video. I remember thinking that if they could pull off 4 more dungeons and a bit of world building that they could have a real game. Maybe 30 -40 zones total and hope for the best. They should have kept expectations low, built something off what they had and released a game. The graphics rebuild, Farthall zone redesign, and all of the other bullshit they've thrown out as deflections for stalled design has hurt more than helped. The game is on life support but no one is willing to admit it's been braindead for over 6-12 months (being generous here).

• 1Like
Reactions: popsicledeath