Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looks like that guy became one of the risen.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
A zero percent chance isn't a chance.

So you’re saying there’s a chance?
Of course Not!!! This fucking bomb is never coming out and never was. I love this thread! See you boys next year for my next post when there still won’t be more than one fuzzy troll.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
So Brad finally had a meeting with an Angel investor is seems.....
Wonder what the IP rights nightmare is going to be if they carry on. Who owned it, if it was him, does family get it, will they sell it or gunk it up thinking they are sitting on gold when its a turd.
If it has any form of merit of something, bet it will get sold off to someone, other wise its a pet project that wont see daylight. Project Gorgon is lightyears ahead at this point.

• 1Worf

Mick

<Gold Donor>
The IP is worthless and has no value to anyone outside of the current dev team.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is like a bad political argument. Either vote for my worthless corrupt theiving ass who won't deliver any promises I've made, or you get my moloch worshipping opponent.

No thanks. I'll skip both.

Unfortunately, these are actually your choices lol.

And if you don't vote, you still get one of em!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No. I do not have to play wow, and I do not have to throw money away.

Lack of support for other alternatives, even dim hopes is a sure fire way to get stuck with WoW/clones.

What are our other options at this point?

All I got is Camelot Unchained.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Real question here, lets say the IP rights do go to Brads family and they don't care to take on the undertaking of getting the game to release. If they decided to sell it and the current remaining Dev team wanted to crowdfund the purchase of it from Brads Family. Would you be more inclined to donate money to that crowdfunding goal then you would have been to donate when it was owned by Brad.

• 1Barf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yes, because then it wouldn't have pages upon pages upon pages of promises to live up to. I mean, I still wouldn't donate, but that's just 'cause this whole "dimensions coming together" thing is, to put it mildly, a little batshit insane.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
9/10 times every owner has a life policy attached to a buy/sell agreement so any partners can buy out the family with the policy.

So I guess as long as their were other owners it’ll probably stay with them.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has someone emailed Tencent about this amazing Investment opportunity. A premium “Cash Shoppe” might turn it around for this prealpha.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Real question here, lets say the IP rights do go to Brads family and they don't care to take on the undertaking of getting the game to release. If they decided to sell it and the current remaining Dev team wanted to crowdfund the purchase of it from Brads Family. Would you be more inclined to donate money to that crowdfunding goal then you would have been to donate when it was owned by Brad.

Don't think it really makes much difference now, the kind of people that would pony up for this game already have. There aren't hundreds of thousands of people interested in Pantheon, the pool of cash you can obtain is pretty limited no matter whether Brads family have a share or not.

Another kickstarter would be taking the piss if they did it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is a nice cause but maybe they should use that money to get a revenue stream first.

F1158246-0183-4194-8235-D47A3CC0026D.jpeg

• 1WTF