Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
slide_279239_2079608_free.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
"Hateyou" (lol) can talk all he wants, he's a clearly an inferior EverQuest player and a thinblood.

He will be the one complaining that his guild isn't getting targets and he can't find groups.

Not as rustled or deranged at this Brikker Blizztard tho. Whew!

Attacking me does not change anything about you or this game's release. Please, continue the futile flailing.

Honestly it's just a weak troll and I'm surprised people are falling for it

Good forum content for work though

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Pantheon HASNT LAUNCHED YET

Other games like Titan and StarCraft: Ghost DIDNT LAUNCH

Pantheon is being developed, those games are dead

Overwatch sux more than Hat Shop Fortress too

Foler Foler these same people who want casual/Pixar style watered down BS are also rustled by the revelations in the incel thread. I have my theories.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Oh jesus christ. Titan was as much as a placeholder for anything SciFi (including Overwatch) coming down the pike. SC : Ghost, bleh.

You're making me defend a company that is itself trash.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Where's the 2200 pages of posting people falling down gifs about StarCraft Ghost? Whew.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ghost never had their CEO stealing money or a fuzzy troll making crazy Christian developer phase.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Where's the 2200 pages of posting people falling down gifs about StarCraft Ghost? Whew.

At first I though you were trolling but now I realize you are just severely retarded.

Ghost was coming along pretty well and was canceled solely due to its place in the life-cycle of the original Xbox. It wasn't going to be finished before the 360 came out and would have been too expensive to either rework or put out at a heavy discount for the old console.

Now, I don't expect your extra chromosome to understand things like product life-cycles or return on investment, but this is for the other people in the thread that can comprehend such things.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Yeah, if Pantheon started out during the Joppa era, pretty low chance it would be treated as big of a joke, even if people still wouldn't think it'd be launching.

• 3Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ghost never had their CEO stealing money or a fuzzy troll making crazy Christian developer phase.
And it still failed!

But hey! Our old favorite game company is making all the Calladooties, "HD remasters" and feminizing the death knight! Schweet! I hope that's all gaming ever becomes for the rest of muh life! Let's have a circle jerk!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
In house development project with no publicly seeded money

vs

Kickstarter project from man with dubious past who's first step, after launching one of the worst kickstarters ever (and failing to fund), was to lose his entire development team because he misappropriated the funds he did manage to get from his audience via a shady web forum "funding" campaign.

You and people like you are the reason kickstarter and crowd funded development projects are so "hot". And that's not a good thing for consumers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

And it still failed!

But hey! Our old favorite game company is making all the Calladooties, "HD remasters" and feminizing the death knight! Schweet! I hope that's all gaming ever becomes for the rest of muh life! Let's have a circle jerk!

Good thing gaming has more choices and games than ever and you're not reliant on a few big companies. Phew! Close call.

Sure, one genre (MMOs) is weak, but them's the breaks.