Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
“The cops are coming man!

dude it’s just dank weed...

quit Nirgon out bro!”

1579493532942.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don’t let those haters get to you Nirgon Nirgon , soon you will get that sweet cloth map and 3 day head start and name reservation and then who will be the one laughing.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The same people?

American Inventor please you just jealous you didn’t spend $399 on some special in game jboot 4 years ago. You going be crying like a bitch in 2032 when I am running circles around you 10% faster. Who is the savvy investor now bitch?

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
American Inventor please you just jealous you didn’t spend $399 on some special in game jboot 4 years ago. You going be crying like a bitch in 2032 when I am running circles around you 10% faster. Who is the savvy investor now bitch?

Me plopping down in 2032 to log in.

3A5E8EF4-8EDD-4AEF-AB18-0AF0CF745A79.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Don’t let those haters get to you Nirgon Nirgon , soon you will get that sweet cloth map and 3 day head start and name reservation and then who will be the one laughing.

All the worfs will be mine. Their futile, flailing attacks change nothing.

I'm gonna be climbing up on shit and dunking on them.

At first I though you were trolling but now I realize you are just severely retarded.

Ghost was coming along pretty well and was canceled solely due to its place in the life-cycle of the original Xbox. It wasn't going to be finished before the 360 came out and would have been too expensive to either rework or put out at a heavy discount for the old console.

Now, I don't expect your extra chromosome to understand things like product life-cycles or return on investment, but this is for the other people in the thread that can comprehend such things.

Someone's mad about their little failed game, aw :(.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user