Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
im very anti ActiBlizztard

Sure you aren't. You just mention them all the time. You just played their game hardcore for a long time. But you totally aren't.

Nobody believes you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
????

I played Blizzard games from WC2 - Wrath of the Lich King.

I sternly quit them in protest after Legion's total fuck up, and admit to being convinced to play by someone else when previously saying "no fuckin way" to it a few times.

You're making things up my man. You got some beef with Brad you're lashing out at me about? You hate this game so much lol, chill n read some lore bud.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
????

I sternly quit them in protest after Legion's total fuck up, and admit to being convinced to play by someone else when previously saying "no fuckin way" to it a few times.

You're making things up my man. You got some beef with Brad you're lashing out at me about? You hate this game so much lol, chill n read some lore bud.
So you played from wc2 to wotlk but you also played in legion and bfa?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if this game existed the lack of instancing in raids would kill it IMO. Nobody that will be interested has the time or patience for that shit these days except the unemployed/meth-heads. You aren’t gonna grab the college kid market like you did with EQ, hell I’m in my 30s and I was 10 when EQ came out there aren’t many fans younger than me.

• 1Worf

yerm

????

You said before that you quit because you were salty about them not letting you get more legendaries than their internal cap. So you were playing legion so hardcore that you couldn't possibly get more legendaries. Your posts. You also apparently keep going back even though you say "no fuckin way" which is eerily similar to how you say "no fuckin way" to being a blizzard fanboi but that company is all you ever seem to talk about.

You LOVE world of warcraft to the point of obsession.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You said before that you quit because you were salty about them not letting you get more legendaries than their internal cap. So you were playing legion so hardcore that you couldn't possibly get more legendaries. Your posts. You also apparently keep going back even though you say "no fuckin way" which is eerily similar to how you say "no fuckin way" to being a blizzard fanboi but that company is all you ever seem to talk about.

He's the typical spurned lover, that's all.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Whoa hold on. I did leave over their total F up on Legion and that legendary crap. I haven't been back since. I loved it up until ActiBlizzard shit it up and it's obvious.

You're making things up. The company I loved is dead and gone, again obvious.

Keep swingin tho, I love the breeze.

Daidraco

Even if this game existed the lack of instancing in raids would kill it IMO. Nobody that will be interested has the time or patience for that shit these days except the unemployed/meth-heads. You aren’t gonna grab the college kid market like you did with EQ, hell I’m in my 30s and I was 10 when EQ came out there aren’t many fans younger than me.

Theres .. I dont know.. a mountain of evidence to contradict you. You and I may not have the time, or the patience, to deal with non instanced content. But to assume a game (not necessarily Pantheon) that captures the same spirit of competition that existed in EQ Classic between guilds isnt going to have at least mediocre success is short sighted.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
xeQh4Dy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users