Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mick

<Gold Donor>
1591109574786.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daybreak (or Darkpaw?) secretly jealous that Pantheon exists and EQN was never a thing.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I seriously doubt a girth of content is in the game, but it is looking better than where it was at. As far as perception goes, I know it's something unique - but I can already tell I'm going to be looking up shit online just to do them in a timely manner. Wandering around the woods and realizing it's a f'n root in the ground that I need to click on without any clues will be neat the first 10 times, but after that it's going to be long in the tooth for sure.

Climbing, perception etc. these are great things that they're adding, revamping. But I really wish they would just concentrate on getting the game to a state where we can actually play it. Climbing all over the place and NPC dialogue is probably down near the end of the list for shit I am worried about.

If in fact, these systems have nothing to do with what's holding the game up - then great. But I really wish we could get some solid information on what is left to complete in order to get the game to release in a playable state. I dont know, a loose time table would be nice? But just some kind of check list would be ample enough for me to at least "step away" from the prospect of the game being complete vapor ware at this point. If anything, it's starting to look more like a tech demo and thats disheartening when I just genuinely want to play something that hasnt been out for 10+ years already.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Having watched part of that video on perception. Props to them for trying something different, and on some level it looks interesting but as mentioned it looks like something that I’m going to look online after a while...and I’m the perfect target for something like this since i love exploring and lore but this seems a bit too vague and obscure.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gotta do at least one raw play through without spoilers. Alts, maybe sure if its the same race.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Having watched part of that video on perception. Props to them for trying something different, and on some level it looks interesting but as mentioned it looks like something that I’m going to look online after a while...and I’m the perfect target for something like this since i love exploring and lore but this seems a bit too vague and obscure.
But isnt the perception a skill you have to level up like a TS, and the higher your skill the more info you get?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess if they design it like that? So if you're level one, or however its ranked, then you have no idea you are suppose to go touch that root. If you're a much higher tier, it glows or something more significant.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder what happened to the balding fatso dual wielding plastic katanas in his profile picture on the first iteration of Pantheon forums, who has defending the "Product" and its creator with 100 posts a day. Is he still around

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's some progress being shown of a non existent game. How its possible, maybe only cuz Brad has Obi Wan powers now.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Anyone remember the internet "radio station" that was covering the shit out of this game back before the Fuzzy troll era began?

• 1Like