AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Weekend-Afternoon-Randomness-Hotness-Humor-Humanity-WAR-00002.gif

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yerm yerm if it does launch will u pvp grief with me bro

Will you be ungovernable? Like the great kings of RZ past?

Fuck no. Rz was a pussyshit server, basically more blue than half the competitive actual blue servers and every tlp. Tz best z. Also it's not going to launch with an even halfway finished game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Okay so you don't have a problem with single item loot. Good, I hope that goes in.

To be honest my ideal resembles eve - lose all your shit when you die, most of it to the void and some to the victor. Gear turnover is healthy for an economy.

• 1Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider

We want the "old version" of "the game" :)

That video also applies to SOE and how they ruined their EverQuest franchise and disappoint their base audience.
I'm just glad we have a chance at something as great as EQ with Pantheon. Joppa really knows what's going on and the only time of any MMORPG development I'm positive that this is the game that's going to keep me busy for years. The problem is, I hope they don't get distracted with other redundant features and then they project get canceled due to lack of funds.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That video also applies to SOE and how they ruined their EverQuest franchise and disappoint their base audience.
I'm just glad we have a chance at something as great as EQ with Pantheon. Joppa really knows what's going on and the only time of any MMORPG development I'm positive that this is the game that's going to keep me busy for years. The problem is, I hope they don't get distracted with other redundant features and then they project get canceled due to lack of funds.

Guess you're back on the hopium.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

OK it also applies to SOE. Well, not everything in it does. But I see your point.